15 year old boy takes the tube after being stabbed at Archway station
- Credit: Archant
The youth is currently in hospital, in a serious but stable condition
A teenager who suffered a serious stabbing in Archway tube station travelled the two mile distance to East Finchley before being found, police believe.
The 15-year-old was found at about 11am this morning in The Causeway, near to East Finchley station after the stabbing is Islington.
He was taken to hospital in a serious condition, but remains stable.
A spokesman for The Metropolitan Police said:
You may also want to watch:
“Police were alerted shortly after 11:00hrs on Wednesday, 1 July, to a seriously injured male in The Causeway N2 at the rear of East Finchley tube station.
“Enquiries continue to establish full circumstances.”
- 1 Jeremy Corbyn on the fuel poverty crisis
- 2 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 3 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 4 Call for action after scooter filmed riding on Islington pavement
- 5 Islington Council to press ahead with people friendly streets - despite disabled pleas
- 6 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 7 Islington eco-festival opens – but what about the Edmonton incinerator?
- 8 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'
- 9 Meet Charrli - the Islington start-up facilitating zero-waste shopping
- 10 Clerkenwell fire: Margery Street office block blaze under investigation
There has been no arrests made yet.
Archway station reopened at about 4pm.