15 year old boy takes the tube after being stabbed at Archway station
- Credit: Archant
The youth is currently in hospital, in a serious but stable condition
A teenager who suffered a serious stabbing in Archway tube station travelled the two mile distance to East Finchley before being found, police believe.
The 15-year-old was found at about 11am this morning in The Causeway, near to East Finchley station after the stabbing is Islington.
He was taken to hospital in a serious condition, but remains stable.
A spokesman for The Metropolitan Police said:
You may also want to watch:
“Police were alerted shortly after 11:00hrs on Wednesday, 1 July, to a seriously injured male in The Causeway N2 at the rear of East Finchley tube station.
“Enquiries continue to establish full circumstances.”
- 1 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 2 Police search for suspects after teen stabbed in the face in the Cally
- 3 Council tax set to rise amid 'hand-to-mouth' Covid-19 government funding
- 4 Student on 'emotional' first day giving Covid jab to NHS workers
- 5 Call for tech donations to tackle digital divide in students
- 6 Man left partially blind after Islington robbery
- 7 Royal Mail 'working hard' but Islington residents report ongoing delays
- 8 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 9 Islington and Camden charity connects generations with winter project
- 10 Cricks Corner café remains after Islington Council rejects house conversion
There has been no arrests made yet.
Archway station reopened at about 4pm.