15 year old boy takes the tube after being stabbed at Archway station
- Credit: Archant
The youth is currently in hospital, in a serious but stable condition
A teenager who suffered a serious stabbing in Archway tube station travelled the two mile distance to East Finchley before being found, police believe.
The 15-year-old was found at about 11am this morning in The Causeway, near to East Finchley station after the stabbing is Islington.
He was taken to hospital in a serious condition, but remains stable.
A spokesman for The Metropolitan Police said:
You may also want to watch:
“Police were alerted shortly after 11:00hrs on Wednesday, 1 July, to a seriously injured male in The Causeway N2 at the rear of East Finchley tube station.
“Enquiries continue to establish full circumstances.”
- 1 Lidl opens! First shoppers enjoy Finsbury Park supermarket
- 2 Key road closed: Hackney and Islington travel news July 31 - August 6
- 3 Petition begins for reduction of traffic on Liverpool Road
- 4 Hundreds gather for Tony Eastlake funeral in Islington
- 5 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 6 Police investigation criticised as officer who knelt on suspect is let off
- 7 Families of WW2 veterans join Jeremy Corbyn in presenting plaque
- 8 'No further action' after officer knelt on neck of Black suspect in Finsbury Park
- 9 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 10 Letters on low traffic neighbourhoods
There has been no arrests made yet.
Archway station reopened at about 4pm.