15 year old boy takes the tube after being stabbed at Archway station
- Credit: Archant
The youth is currently in hospital, in a serious but stable condition
A teenager who suffered a serious stabbing in Archway tube station travelled the two mile distance to East Finchley before being found, police believe.
The 15-year-old was found at about 11am this morning in The Causeway, near to East Finchley station after the stabbing is Islington.
He was taken to hospital in a serious condition, but remains stable.
A spokesman for The Metropolitan Police said:
You may also want to watch:
“Police were alerted shortly after 11:00hrs on Wednesday, 1 July, to a seriously injured male in The Causeway N2 at the rear of East Finchley tube station.
“Enquiries continue to establish full circumstances.”
- 1 Islington mum speaks out about blaze that wrecked her 17th storey Old Street flat
- 2 Meet Islington's 2021 civic award winners
- 3 Finsbury Park drugs misuse centre put into special measures
- 4 Islington Council urges: 'Raise repairs before Partners hands back homes'
- 5 70 firefighters tackle Old Street tower block blaze
- 6 Islington election hopeful faces trial on intimidation, cocaine and ABH charges
- 7 State-of-the-art £4m facility in pipeline for Islington Boxing Club
- 8 Man arrested after police officer hit by car in Dartmouth Park
- 9 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 10 Music production school leaves Abbey Road for move to Angel Studios
There has been no arrests made yet.
Archway station reopened at about 4pm.