Alan Cartwright murder investigation: Third man arrested
- Credit: Archant
Detectives swoop on Camden home and arrest 21-year-old
A third arrest has been made by detectives investigating the death of 15-year-old Alan Cartwright.
The 21-year-old was arrested on suspicion of murder this morning at a home in Camden. He is in custody at a central London police station.
Alan, 15, was knifed while cycling along Caledonian Road, with friends at about 7pm on Friday.
He managed to continue cycling a short distance after the callous attack but soon collapsed and was pronounced dead at the scene later.
You may also want to watch:
In the early hours of this morning an 18-year-old man was arrested, then later a 17-year-old boy at an address in Camden.
Both were arrested on suspicion of murder and remain in custody.
- 1 State-of-the-art £4m facility in pipeline for Islington Boxing Club
- 2 70 firefighters tackle Old Street tower block blaze
- 3 Islington election hopeful faces trial on intimidation, cocaine and ABH charges
- 4 Stan Kroenke and the European Super League have killed Arsenal FC
- 5 Man arrested after police officer hit by car in Dartmouth Park
- 6 ESL 'the death of what football should be about', say Arsenal fans
- 7 Highbury performer marks World Burlesque Day with free classes
- 8 Chamber music and arts festival scheduled for Islington this summer
- 9 Islington's by-election candidates confirmed
- 10 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
Enquiries by Homicide and Major Crime Command detectives continue.