Alan Cartwright murder investigation: Third man arrested
- Credit: Archant
Detectives swoop on Camden home and arrest 21-year-old
A third arrest has been made by detectives investigating the death of 15-year-old Alan Cartwright.
The 21-year-old was arrested on suspicion of murder this morning at a home in Camden. He is in custody at a central London police station.
Alan, 15, was knifed while cycling along Caledonian Road, with friends at about 7pm on Friday.
He managed to continue cycling a short distance after the callous attack but soon collapsed and was pronounced dead at the scene later.
In the early hours of this morning an 18-year-old man was arrested, then later a 17-year-old boy at an address in Camden.
Both were arrested on suspicion of murder and remain in custody.
- 1 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in north London
- 2 Man arrested, cyclist seriously injured after alleged hit and run
- 3 Jewish Heritage Trail project receives massive funding boost
- 4 MP Claudia Webbe loses harassment conviction appeal - but sentence reduced
- 5 New mayor to support Islington hospitals
- 6 Maskless passengers on London trains and buses fined 4,000 times
- 7 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 8 7 of the best Chinese restaurants with delivery in north London
- 9 Plaistow police officer to face GBH trial after man left paralysed
- 10 Woman harassed by Claudia Webbe wanted MP 'to be humiliated'
Enquiries by Homicide and Major Crime Command detectives continue.