Another boy arrested on suspicion of Alan Cartwight’s murder
- Credit: Archant
Teen was arrested in Portsmouth this morning
A 17-year-old boy has been arrested on suspicion of the murder of Islington teenager Alan Cartwright.
The teenager was arrested in Portsmouth this morning and will be transefered to an east London police station.
Two people have already been charged in relation to the murder of Alan, 15, who was stabbed while cycling up Caledonian Road with friends on February 27.
Joshua Williams, 18 of Davenant Road, Upper Holloway pleaded not guilty to charges of murder and conspiracy to rob via video link from Belmarsh prison at the Old Bailey on June 12.
You may also want to watch:
Shaquill Roberts, also 18, from Northumberland Park, Tottenham, pleaded not guilty to one count of conspiracy to rob at same court on the same date.
They will go on trial at the same court on September 1.
- 1 Archway murder investigation launched as 15-year-old victim named
- 2 Archway stabbing: 16-year-old arrested on suspicion of murder
- 3 Islington man sentenced after spate of motorbike and bike thefts
- 4 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 5 Barnsbury homes evacuated after burst Thames Water pipe floods basements
- 6 Pictures: Scenes in Islington and Hackney after snowfall blankets London
- 7 Archway man jailed after causing 'totally avoidable' crash
- 8 Tributes paid to Islington student fatally stabbed in Tottenham
- 9 Angel Comedy Club launches mockumentary series to save venue
- 10 Two 16-year-olds charged with murder of Islington student
Officers from the Homicide and Major Crime Command continue to investigate.