Another boy arrested on suspicion of Alan Cartwight’s murder
- Credit: Archant
Teen was arrested in Portsmouth this morning
A 17-year-old boy has been arrested on suspicion of the murder of Islington teenager Alan Cartwright.
The teenager was arrested in Portsmouth this morning and will be transefered to an east London police station.
Two people have already been charged in relation to the murder of Alan, 15, who was stabbed while cycling up Caledonian Road with friends on February 27.
Joshua Williams, 18 of Davenant Road, Upper Holloway pleaded not guilty to charges of murder and conspiracy to rob via video link from Belmarsh prison at the Old Bailey on June 12.
You may also want to watch:
Shaquill Roberts, also 18, from Northumberland Park, Tottenham, pleaded not guilty to one count of conspiracy to rob at same court on the same date.
They will go on trial at the same court on September 1.
- 1 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 2 Statue of Philip Noel-Baker replaced in Islington after 35 years
- 3 Meet the owner of the Camden Passage shop window where nothing is for sale
- 4 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 5 New pub opens in place of The Monarch in Chalk Farm Road
- 6 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 7 What do smoking and People Friendly Streets have in common?
- 8 'We can do better': Islington Society calls for rethink on Barnard Park plans
- 9 Two men jailed for life after double murder
- 10 Islington and Camden police chief to leave Met after 29 years
Officers from the Homicide and Major Crime Command continue to investigate.