Appeal after Overground passenger flashes woman between Canonbury and Highbury and Islington
- Credit: Archant
Detectives are appealing for information after an Overground passenger exposed themselves to a victim between Canonbury and Highbury and Islington.
The incident happened at about 12.35pm on June 4. The victim, a 19-year-old woman, was seated when a transgender female suspect sat opposite.
The suspect then exposed themselves to the victim before leaving at Highbury and Islington and boarding a separate train to Richmond.
Today, CCTV images have been released of the suspect. Det Cons Andy Parkinson said: “Incidents such as this are completely unacceptable and I would urge anyone with information to get in touch.
“I’d like to thank the victim in this case for contacting us and reporting this person’s behaviour. Every report helps us build a picture of the perpetrator which we hope leads to an arrest.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information is asked to call 0800 40 50 40 quoting reference 221 of June 4, 2017.
- 1 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 2 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 3 Arsenal fan's search for every Highbury Stadium match since 1940s
- 4 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 5 Residents' 'frustration' as Royal Mail works to deliver in lockdown
- 6 Highbury woman launches pen pal initiative to fight lockdown loneliness
- 7 Teaching mentor comes 'full circle' working at Islington school
- 8 Thames Water faces councillors’ anger over billing changes for tenants
- 9 Two 17-year-olds charged after alleged knifepoint robbery in Highgate
- 10 Designated Covid care setting celebrates intervention on insurance issues