Appeal after Overground passenger flashes woman between Canonbury and Highbury and Islington
- Credit: Archant
Detectives are appealing for information after an Overground passenger exposed themselves to a victim between Canonbury and Highbury and Islington.
The incident happened at about 12.35pm on June 4. The victim, a 19-year-old woman, was seated when a transgender female suspect sat opposite.
The suspect then exposed themselves to the victim before leaving at Highbury and Islington and boarding a separate train to Richmond.
Today, CCTV images have been released of the suspect. Det Cons Andy Parkinson said: “Incidents such as this are completely unacceptable and I would urge anyone with information to get in touch.
“I’d like to thank the victim in this case for contacting us and reporting this person’s behaviour. Every report helps us build a picture of the perpetrator which we hope leads to an arrest.”
Anyone with any information is asked to call 0800 40 50 40 quoting reference 221 of June 4, 2017.
- 1 Islington's first Amazon Fresh store opens in Angel
- 2 Safety measure or danger? Two weeks to decide Liverpool Road cycleway fate
- 3 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns
- 4 Shops encouraged to become 'safe havens' to make Islington safer for women
- 5 New Covid-19 vaccine centre opens on Holloway Road
- 6 Haringey first council to call for Edmonton incinerator pause
- 7 Islington pub Alpaca wins lockdown service award
- 8 Winter Toy Appeal launches to help London children in poverty
- 9 Family of missing Islington man make urgent appeal for information
- 10 Man dies after two people found in Regent's Canal near Angel