Appeal after Overground passenger flashes woman between Canonbury and Highbury and Islington
- Credit: Archant
Detectives are appealing for information after an Overground passenger exposed themselves to a victim between Canonbury and Highbury and Islington.
The incident happened at about 12.35pm on June 4. The victim, a 19-year-old woman, was seated when a transgender female suspect sat opposite.
The suspect then exposed themselves to the victim before leaving at Highbury and Islington and boarding a separate train to Richmond.
Today, CCTV images have been released of the suspect. Det Cons Andy Parkinson said: “Incidents such as this are completely unacceptable and I would urge anyone with information to get in touch.
“I’d like to thank the victim in this case for contacting us and reporting this person’s behaviour. Every report helps us build a picture of the perpetrator which we hope leads to an arrest.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information is asked to call 0800 40 50 40 quoting reference 221 of June 4, 2017.
- 1 State-of-the-art £4m facility in pipeline for Islington Boxing Club
- 2 70 firefighters tackle Old Street tower block blaze
- 3 Islington election hopeful faces trial on intimidation, cocaine and ABH charges
- 4 Stan Kroenke and the European Super League have killed Arsenal FC
- 5 Man arrested after police officer hit by car in Dartmouth Park
- 6 Highbury performer marks World Burlesque Day with free classes
- 7 ESL 'the death of what football should be about', say Arsenal fans
- 8 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 9 Elthorne Pride community group's back-to-school initiative
- 10 Holloway fire 'caused by unattended chip pan'