Appeal after Overground passenger flashes woman between Canonbury and Highbury and Islington
- Credit: Archant
Detectives are appealing for information after an Overground passenger exposed themselves to a victim between Canonbury and Highbury and Islington.
The incident happened at about 12.35pm on June 4. The victim, a 19-year-old woman, was seated when a transgender female suspect sat opposite.
The suspect then exposed themselves to the victim before leaving at Highbury and Islington and boarding a separate train to Richmond.
Today, CCTV images have been released of the suspect. Det Cons Andy Parkinson said: “Incidents such as this are completely unacceptable and I would urge anyone with information to get in touch.
“I’d like to thank the victim in this case for contacting us and reporting this person’s behaviour. Every report helps us build a picture of the perpetrator which we hope leads to an arrest.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information is asked to call 0800 40 50 40 quoting reference 221 of June 4, 2017.
- 1 Dangerous driving complaints spur Holloway right-turn bans
- 2 Covid-19 cases start to drop off in Islington
- 3 Emirates pop-up Covid-19 vaccine clinic opens for a second time
- 4 Escape in Islington this weekend: Lovely food and great new shows
- 5 Former Islington BC Slavisa Gegic fighter visits his old club
- 6 The situation in North London as Arsenal come up against Spurs
- 7 Two new sixth forms planned for Islington and Hackney
- 8 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 9 More than 1,000 knives surrendered in Islington’s knife bins
- 10 Lidl opens! First shoppers enjoy Finsbury Park supermarket