Two more arrests made after fatal shooting in Islington
- Credit: met police
Another two men have been arrested after a fatal shooting in Islington.
At about 3.20pm on July 4, Met Police and London Ambulance Service officers were called to Roman Way to help a man called Imani Allaway-Muir.
However, the 22-year-old died of gunshot injuries.
Officers investigating the incident have arrested a man in his 30s in Sheerness, Kent yesterday (July 14) and a man in his 20s today (July 15) at an address in Islington.
They are both still in police custody.
You may also want to watch:
Two men who were arrested on July 7 have been charged in connection with the shooting - Nathaniel Reece, 39, of Southgate Road was charged with murder and possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life and Matthew Hardy, 34, of Six Acres Estate, was charged with murder.
They will next appear at the Old Bailey on September 28.
- 1 Countryside walking would be lovely - but the city has much to offer
- 2 Arsenal's Women's Super League clash with West Ham postponed
- 3 Thousands back petition for exemptions in Highbury People Friendly Streets
- 4 Two 16-year-olds charged with murder of Islington student
- 5 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 6 Tributes paid to Islington student fatally stabbed in Tottenham
- 7 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 8 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 9 Number of Islington opiate addicts seeking help doubles during lockdown
- 10 Teaching mentor comes 'full circle' working at Islington school
Another man who was also arrested on suspicion of murder has been released under investigation.