Two more arrests made after fatal shooting in Islington
- Credit: met police
Another two men have been arrested after a fatal shooting in Islington.
At about 3.20pm on July 4, Met Police and London Ambulance Service officers were called to Roman Way to help a man called Imani Allaway-Muir.
However, the 22-year-old died of gunshot injuries.
Officers investigating the incident have arrested a man in his 30s in Sheerness, Kent yesterday (July 14) and a man in his 20s today (July 15) at an address in Islington.
They are both still in police custody.
You may also want to watch:
Two men who were arrested on July 7 have been charged in connection with the shooting - Nathaniel Reece, 39, of Southgate Road was charged with murder and possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life and Matthew Hardy, 34, of Six Acres Estate, was charged with murder.
They will next appear at the Old Bailey on September 28.
- 1 Can you help identify this man?
- 2 Toxic air, Covid, Ramadan, rehoming cats and Islamophobia
- 3 Canonbury landlords defy pandemic to launch new pub
- 4 Bowie-inspired bar in Finsbury Park faces opposition
- 5 Islington mayor complains about ‘saturation’ of licenced venues in Archway
- 6 Church closes Highgate path over 'antisocial behaviour and assault'
- 7 Macmillan CEO thanks retiring Islington firefighter for £25,000 donation
- 8 Islington Council racked up nearly £500,000 from LTN fines in 4 months
- 9 Climate change: Nurture nature
- 10 Alex Smith murder: Abdirahman Ibrahim found guilty
Another man who was also arrested on suspicion of murder has been released under investigation.