Two more arrests made after fatal shooting in Islington
- Credit: met police
Another two men have been arrested after a fatal shooting in Islington.
At about 3.20pm on July 4, Met Police and London Ambulance Service officers were called to Roman Way to help a man called Imani Allaway-Muir.
However, the 22-year-old died of gunshot injuries.
Officers investigating the incident have arrested a man in his 30s in Sheerness, Kent yesterday (July 14) and a man in his 20s today (July 15) at an address in Islington.
They are both still in police custody.
You may also want to watch:
Two men who were arrested on July 7 have been charged in connection with the shooting - Nathaniel Reece, 39, of Southgate Road was charged with murder and possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life and Matthew Hardy, 34, of Six Acres Estate, was charged with murder.
They will next appear at the Old Bailey on September 28.
- 1 Hundreds gather for Tony Eastlake funeral in Islington
- 2 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 3 GMB stops funding London Labour over Islington caretaker sacking
- 4 Letters on low traffic neighbourhoods
- 5 Petition begins for reduction of traffic on Liverpool Road
- 6 How much are Islington's Monopoly squares worth in 2021?
- 7 'No further action' after officer knelt on neck of Black suspect in Finsbury Park
- 8 Flooding recovery begins after evening of chaos
- 9 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 10 Two men jailed for life after double murder
Another man who was also arrested on suspicion of murder has been released under investigation.