Two more arrests made after fatal shooting in Islington
- Credit: met police
Another two men have been arrested after a fatal shooting in Islington.
At about 3.20pm on July 4, Met Police and London Ambulance Service officers were called to Roman Way to help a man called Imani Allaway-Muir.
However, the 22-year-old died of gunshot injuries.
Officers investigating the incident have arrested a man in his 30s in Sheerness, Kent yesterday (July 14) and a man in his 20s today (July 15) at an address in Islington.
They are both still in police custody.
Two men who were arrested on July 7 have been charged in connection with the shooting - Nathaniel Reece, 39, of Southgate Road was charged with murder and possession of a firearm with intent to endanger life and Matthew Hardy, 34, of Six Acres Estate, was charged with murder.
They will next appear at the Old Bailey on September 28.
- 1 'Wrong place, wrong time': Men convicted after fatal mistaken revenge shooting
- 2 Cannabis sweets: the drugs danger that put 17 north London schoolgirls in hospital
- 3 Beloved father choked to death on cauliflower after Highgate Care Home 'neglect'
- 4 Jailed: Members of 'sophisticated' drugs crime gang sentenced
- 5 Boy, 13, arrested after teenager stabbed in Canonbury
- 6 Stoke Newington: Pret 'sorry' after staff tell indy café 'we'll steal your customers'
- 7 Pirates: Reggie Yates film shot in Angel gets release
- 8 Islington shisha smuggler sentenced for £230,000 tax fraud
- 9 Jailed: 7 north London offenders put behind bars in April
- 10 Jailed: 'Brazen' cannabis sweet dealers sentenced
Another man who was also arrested on suspicion of murder has been released under investigation.