Boy, 13, among three bailed after Holloway stabbing
- Credit: Archant
Three teenage boys have been bailed after a boy, 15, was stabbed in Holloway.
Just before 2.45pm on Wednesday last week, a police officer on patrol found the boy in Liverpool Road, near its junction with Lowther Road.
He had been stabbed once, and was taken to hospital. His injuries were not life-threatening.
Three boys were arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm.
A 13-year-old was arrested later that day, and was bailed until late February. On Thursday, a 14-year-old was also arrested and he was bailed until early April. And on Sunday, a 17-year-old was arrested and bailed until late March.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives are continuing enquiries. Anyone with information can call police on 101, or anonymously contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or via crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Why Angel station was closed yesterday
- 2 How much do you know about Islington?
- 3 Five things to do in Hackney and Islington this Halloween weekend
- 4 Former election candidate convicted of having a knife in public
- 5 Architectural view: A tribute to bricks and Haggerston's 'houses of commons'
- 6 Letter: 'Highbury Corner is unsafe and unhealthy for pedestrians'
- 7 Green Lanes gang members guilty of killing which sparked tit-for-tat shooting
- 8 Islington eco-festival opens – but what about the Edmonton incinerator?
- 9 Jailed: Man who nearly killed woman in ‘random’ Islington attack
- 10 Bull's head with links to 'Cally Market' going under the hammer