Boy, 13, among three bailed after Holloway stabbing
- Credit: Archant
Three teenage boys have been bailed after a boy, 15, was stabbed in Holloway.
Just before 2.45pm on Wednesday last week, a police officer on patrol found the boy in Liverpool Road, near its junction with Lowther Road.
He had been stabbed once, and was taken to hospital. His injuries were not life-threatening.
Three boys were arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm.
A 13-year-old was arrested later that day, and was bailed until late February. On Thursday, a 14-year-old was also arrested and he was bailed until early April. And on Sunday, a 17-year-old was arrested and bailed until late March.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives are continuing enquiries. Anyone with information can call police on 101, or anonymously contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or via crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 2 Police search for suspects after teen stabbed in the face in the Cally
- 3 Council tax set to rise amid 'hand-to-mouth' Covid-19 government funding
- 4 Student on 'emotional' first day giving Covid jab to NHS workers
- 5 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 6 Arsenal Women trio issue apology to team mates following Dubai trip
- 7 Call for tech donations to tackle digital divide in students
- 8 Did Islington house prices rise by 13% in 2020?
- 9 E-fit appeal after teen partially blinded in Canonbury Road baton attack
- 10 Corporation Street fight: Boy, 15, stabbed in the face in the Cally