Boy, 13, among three bailed after Holloway stabbing
- Credit: Archant
Three teenage boys have been bailed after a boy, 15, was stabbed in Holloway.
Just before 2.45pm on Wednesday last week, a police officer on patrol found the boy in Liverpool Road, near its junction with Lowther Road.
He had been stabbed once, and was taken to hospital. His injuries were not life-threatening.
Three boys were arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm.
A 13-year-old was arrested later that day, and was bailed until late February. On Thursday, a 14-year-old was also arrested and he was bailed until early April. And on Sunday, a 17-year-old was arrested and bailed until late March.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives are continuing enquiries. Anyone with information can call police on 101, or anonymously contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or via crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Islington mum speaks out about blaze that wrecked her 17th storey Old Street flat
- 2 Meet Islington's 2021 civic award winners
- 3 Islington Council urges: 'Raise repairs before Partners hands back homes'
- 4 70 firefighters tackle Old Street tower block blaze
- 5 Islington election hopeful faces trial on intimidation, cocaine and ABH charges
- 6 State-of-the-art £4m facility in pipeline for Islington Boxing Club
- 7 Man arrested after police officer hit by car in Dartmouth Park
- 8 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 9 Stephen Lawrence Day: Time for racial equality in further education
- 10 Holloway fire 'caused by unattended chip pan'