Boy, 13, among three bailed after Holloway stabbing
- Credit: Archant
Three teenage boys have been bailed after a boy, 15, was stabbed in Holloway.
Just before 2.45pm on Wednesday last week, a police officer on patrol found the boy in Liverpool Road, near its junction with Lowther Road.
He had been stabbed once, and was taken to hospital. His injuries were not life-threatening.
Three boys were arrested on suspicion of grievous bodily harm.
A 13-year-old was arrested later that day, and was bailed until late February. On Thursday, a 14-year-old was also arrested and he was bailed until early April. And on Sunday, a 17-year-old was arrested and bailed until late March.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives are continuing enquiries. Anyone with information can call police on 101, or anonymously contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or via crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 2 Statue of Philip Noel-Baker replaced in Islington after 35 years
- 3 Meet the owner of the Camden Passage shop window where nothing is for sale
- 4 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 5 What do smoking and People Friendly Streets have in common?
- 6 'We can do better': Islington Society calls for rethink on Barnard Park plans
- 7 New pub opens in place of The Monarch in Chalk Farm Road
- 8 Almost 5,000 Islington people pinged by Covid app in one week
- 9 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 10 Two men jailed for life after double murder