Boy, 15, stabbed in Holloway
- Credit: Archant
Fourth violent attack on borough’s streets in five days
A teenager has been taken to hospital following a stabbing in Holloway.
Police and London Ambulance Service were called to Tollington Road at 3.12pm to find a 16-year-old boy who had been stabbed in the leg.
He was taken to hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Islington police are making enquiries into the incident which follows the shooting of a 27-year-old man in Finsbury Park last night and the stabbings of a 15-year-old boy in Archway and a 19-year-old in Holloway on Saturday afternoon.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information regarding these incidents should contact police on 101.
- 1 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 2 Police search for suspects after teen stabbed in the face in the Cally
- 3 Council tax set to rise amid 'hand-to-mouth' Covid-19 government funding
- 4 Student on 'emotional' first day giving Covid jab to NHS workers
- 5 Call for tech donations to tackle digital divide in students
- 6 Man left partially blind after Islington robbery
- 7 E-fit appeal after teen partially blinded in Canonbury Road baton attack
- 8 Corporation Street fight: Boy, 15, stabbed in the face in the Cally
- 9 Islington and Camden charity connects generations with winter project
- 10 Royal Mail 'working hard' but Islington residents report ongoing delays