Boy, 15, stabbed in Holloway
- Credit: Archant
Fourth violent attack on borough’s streets in five days
A teenager has been taken to hospital following a stabbing in Holloway.
Police and London Ambulance Service were called to Tollington Road at 3.12pm to find a 16-year-old boy who had been stabbed in the leg.
He was taken to hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Islington police are making enquiries into the incident which follows the shooting of a 27-year-old man in Finsbury Park last night and the stabbings of a 15-year-old boy in Archway and a 19-year-old in Holloway on Saturday afternoon.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information regarding these incidents should contact police on 101.
- 1 Lidl opens! First shoppers enjoy Finsbury Park supermarket
- 2 Petition begins for reduction of traffic on Liverpool Road
- 3 Key road closed: Hackney and Islington travel news July 31 - August 6
- 4 Hundreds gather for Tony Eastlake funeral in Islington
- 5 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 6 Police investigation criticised as officer who knelt on suspect is let off
- 7 'No further action' after officer knelt on neck of Black suspect in Finsbury Park
- 8 Families of WW2 veterans join Jeremy Corbyn in presenting plaque
- 9 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 10 Letters on low traffic neighbourhoods