Boy, 15, stabbed in Holloway
- Credit: Archant
Fourth violent attack on borough’s streets in five days
A teenager has been taken to hospital following a stabbing in Holloway.
Police and London Ambulance Service were called to Tollington Road at 3.12pm to find a 16-year-old boy who had been stabbed in the leg.
He was taken to hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Islington police are making enquiries into the incident which follows the shooting of a 27-year-old man in Finsbury Park last night and the stabbings of a 15-year-old boy in Archway and a 19-year-old in Holloway on Saturday afternoon.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information regarding these incidents should contact police on 101.
- 1 Jailed: Former Islington police officer raped children's home teen
- 2 Dame Alice Owen pupils protest over racist language
- 3 Reader letters: Islington's Low Traffic Neighbourhoods - for and against
- 4 Could Islington become a holiday destination?
- 5 Revealed: Latest Covid-related death figures for Islington
- 6 Six flee Finsbury Park house fire
- 7 Joe Montemurro says he expects Vivianne Miedema to stay at Arsenal
- 8 'Risk of thunderstorms' in north London ahead of May 17 lockdown easing
- 9 Islington Council set to save Grade II-listed South Library from disrepair
- 10 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins