Boy, 15, stabbed in Holloway
- Credit: Archant
Fourth violent attack on borough’s streets in five days
A teenager has been taken to hospital following a stabbing in Holloway.
Police and London Ambulance Service were called to Tollington Road at 3.12pm to find a 16-year-old boy who had been stabbed in the leg.
He was taken to hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Islington police are making enquiries into the incident which follows the shooting of a 27-year-old man in Finsbury Park last night and the stabbings of a 15-year-old boy in Archway and a 19-year-old in Holloway on Saturday afternoon.
Anyone with information regarding these incidents should contact police on 101.
- 1 New Covid-19 vaccine centre opens on Holloway Road
- 2 Meet the Islington-based Rangers fans who are helping food banks
- 3 Family of missing Islington man make urgent appeal for information
- 4 Warnings of ice across London amid plummeting temperatures
- 5 Hanukkah 2021: Five events in north London tonight
- 6 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 7 Remembering London's teenage homicide victims in 2021
- 8 'Let's avoid another lockdown': Warning for Islington to be cautious
- 9 'Shock and sadness' after news GP practice will close
- 10 Festive events lined up for Islington this Christmas