Boy, 15, stabbed in Holloway on his way to school
A 15-YEAR-OLD boy was stabbed as he made his way to school.
The schoolboy was knifed in the arm in Holloway Road, Holloway, at 8.20am on Friday morning.
He was rushed to hospital for treatment but is now believed to be recovering well.
At the time of the attack he was wearing his school uniform, but detectives have not revealed which school he attended.
A spokeswoman for Islington police said: “Police were called at approximately 8.20am on Friday November 5 to reports of a male assaulted in Holloway Road.
You may also want to watch:
“Officers and LAS attended and discovered a male, believed aged 15, suffering a stab wound to the arm. He was treated at the scene before being taken to a local hospital - injuries are not life threatening.
“Officers retain an open mind as to the motive at this early stage.”
- 1 State-of-the-art £4m facility in pipeline for Islington Boxing Club
- 2 70 firefighters tackle Old Street tower block blaze
- 3 Islington election hopeful faces trial on intimidation, cocaine and ABH charges
- 4 Highbury performer marks World Burlesque Day with free classes
- 5 Man arrested after police officer hit by car in Dartmouth Park
- 6 Stan Kroenke and the European Super League have killed Arsenal FC
- 7 Elthorne Pride community group's back-to-school initiative
- 8 Islington company offers paid leave for miscarriage sufferers
- 9 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 10 Holloway fire 'caused by unattended chip pan'
No arrests have yet been made.