Boy, 15, stabbed in Holloway on his way to school
A 15-YEAR-OLD boy was stabbed as he made his way to school.
The schoolboy was knifed in the arm in Holloway Road, Holloway, at 8.20am on Friday morning.
He was rushed to hospital for treatment but is now believed to be recovering well.
At the time of the attack he was wearing his school uniform, but detectives have not revealed which school he attended.
A spokeswoman for Islington police said: “Police were called at approximately 8.20am on Friday November 5 to reports of a male assaulted in Holloway Road.
“Officers and LAS attended and discovered a male, believed aged 15, suffering a stab wound to the arm. He was treated at the scene before being taken to a local hospital - injuries are not life threatening.
“Officers retain an open mind as to the motive at this early stage.”
- 1 New Aldi on Old Street to open this month
- 2 Plea date set for man accused of Sabita Thanwani killing
- 3 Alleged stalker sent '1,000 emails in a month’ to The Crown star Claire Foy
- 4 Islington men charged after jewellery store robbery
- 5 International food festival coming to Islington this month
- 6 'Save Islington's buses': Call for action as sweeping cuts loom
- 7 'Mistrust and fear' of services fuelling Islington BAME employment gap, research finds
- 8 O2 Centre climb: Entertaining with fantastic panoramic views of London
- 9 Young stars of the design world celebrated at awards
- 10 Call to get vaccinated amid Covid surge
No arrests have yet been made.