Boy, 15, stabbed in Holloway on his way to school
A 15-YEAR-OLD boy was stabbed as he made his way to school.
The schoolboy was knifed in the arm in Holloway Road, Holloway, at 8.20am on Friday morning.
He was rushed to hospital for treatment but is now believed to be recovering well.
At the time of the attack he was wearing his school uniform, but detectives have not revealed which school he attended.
A spokeswoman for Islington police said: “Police were called at approximately 8.20am on Friday November 5 to reports of a male assaulted in Holloway Road.
You may also want to watch:
“Officers and LAS attended and discovered a male, believed aged 15, suffering a stab wound to the arm. He was treated at the scene before being taken to a local hospital - injuries are not life threatening.
“Officers retain an open mind as to the motive at this early stage.”
- 1 Islington Council to press ahead with people friendly streets - despite disabled pleas
- 2 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 3 Call for action after scooter filmed riding on Islington pavement
- 4 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 5 Islington eco-festival opens – but what about the Edmonton incinerator?
- 6 Clerkenwell fire: Margery Street office block blaze under investigation
- 7 Meet Charrli - the Islington start-up facilitating zero-waste shopping
- 8 Tony Blair joins celebration to mark 101 years of Highbury Catholic church
- 9 Finsbury Park house to be transformed for ‘Halloween experience’
- 10 Arsenal youngsters Hennessy and Goldie selected for England under 19s
No arrests have yet been made.