Boy, 15, stabbed in Holloway on his way to school
A 15-YEAR-OLD boy was stabbed as he made his way to school.
The schoolboy was knifed in the arm in Holloway Road, Holloway, at 8.20am on Friday morning.
He was rushed to hospital for treatment but is now believed to be recovering well.
At the time of the attack he was wearing his school uniform, but detectives have not revealed which school he attended.
A spokeswoman for Islington police said: “Police were called at approximately 8.20am on Friday November 5 to reports of a male assaulted in Holloway Road.
You may also want to watch:
“Officers and LAS attended and discovered a male, believed aged 15, suffering a stab wound to the arm. He was treated at the scene before being taken to a local hospital - injuries are not life threatening.
“Officers retain an open mind as to the motive at this early stage.”
- 1 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 2 Police search for suspects after teen stabbed in the face in the Cally
- 3 Council tax set to rise amid 'hand-to-mouth' Covid-19 government funding
- 4 Student on 'emotional' first day giving Covid jab to NHS workers
- 5 Call for tech donations to tackle digital divide in students
- 6 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 7 Arsenal Women trio issue apology to team mates following Dubai trip
- 8 E-fit appeal after teen partially blinded in Canonbury Road baton attack
- 9 Corporation Street fight: Boy, 15, stabbed in the face in the Cally
- 10 Two 17-year-olds charged after alleged knifepoint robbery in Highgate
No arrests have yet been made.