Boy, 15, stabbed in Holloway on his way to school
A 15-YEAR-OLD boy was stabbed as he made his way to school.
The schoolboy was knifed in the arm in Holloway Road, Holloway, at 8.20am on Friday morning.
He was rushed to hospital for treatment but is now believed to be recovering well.
At the time of the attack he was wearing his school uniform, but detectives have not revealed which school he attended.
A spokeswoman for Islington police said: “Police were called at approximately 8.20am on Friday November 5 to reports of a male assaulted in Holloway Road.
You may also want to watch:
“Officers and LAS attended and discovered a male, believed aged 15, suffering a stab wound to the arm. He was treated at the scene before being taken to a local hospital - injuries are not life threatening.
“Officers retain an open mind as to the motive at this early stage.”
- 1 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 2 Statue of Philip Noel-Baker replaced in Islington after 35 years
- 3 Meet the owner of the Camden Passage shop window where nothing is for sale
- 4 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 5 'We can do better': Islington Society calls for rethink on Barnard Park plans
- 6 Almost 5,000 Islington people pinged by Covid app in one week
- 7 What do smoking and People Friendly Streets have in common?
- 8 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 9 New pub opens in place of The Monarch in Chalk Farm Road
- 10 Two men jailed for life after double murder
No arrests have yet been made.