Boy, 17, stabbed in arm outside college in Camden Road, Holloway
- Credit: Archant
A 17-year-old boy was stabbed outside City and Islington College in Holloway yesterday afternoon.
Police were called to the Camden Road Centre for Business, Arts and Technology at 3.39pm.
The boy had stab wounds to his arms and was taken to hospital in east London.
His injuries are not life threatening, a Met spokesman said this morning. No arrests have been made.
Camden Road, between Caledonian Road and Williamson Street, was closed as a result of the incident.
You may also want to watch:
The college would not comment when approached by the Gazette this morning.
Did you see the incident? Email email@example.com
- 1 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 2 Arsenal fan's search for every Highbury Stadium match since 1940s
- 3 Tributes paid to Islington student fatally stabbed in Tottenham
- 4 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 5 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 6 Highbury woman launches pen pal initiative to fight lockdown loneliness
- 7 Residents' 'frustration' as Royal Mail works to deliver in lockdown
- 8 Designated Covid care setting celebrates intervention on insurance issues
- 9 Teaching mentor comes 'full circle' working at Islington school
- 10 Thames Water faces councillors’ anger over billing changes for tenants