Boy, 17, stabbed in arm outside college in Camden Road, Holloway
- Credit: Archant
A 17-year-old boy was stabbed outside City and Islington College in Holloway yesterday afternoon.
Police were called to the Camden Road Centre for Business, Arts and Technology at 3.39pm.
The boy had stab wounds to his arms and was taken to hospital in east London.
His injuries are not life threatening, a Met spokesman said this morning. No arrests have been made.
Camden Road, between Caledonian Road and Williamson Street, was closed as a result of the incident.
You may also want to watch:
The college would not comment when approached by the Gazette this morning.
Did you see the incident? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Dangerous driving complaints spur Holloway right-turn bans
- 2 Covid-19 cases start to drop off in Islington
- 3 Emirates pop-up Covid-19 vaccine clinic opens for a second time
- 4 Escape in Islington this weekend: Lovely food and great new shows
- 5 Former Islington BC Slavisa Gegic fighter visits his old club
- 6 The situation in North London as Arsenal come up against Spurs
- 7 Two new sixth forms planned for Islington and Hackney
- 8 More than 1,000 knives surrendered in Islington’s knife bins
- 9 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 10 Lidl opens! First shoppers enjoy Finsbury Park supermarket