Boy, 17, stabbed in arm outside college in Camden Road, Holloway
- Credit: Archant
A 17-year-old boy was stabbed outside City and Islington College in Holloway yesterday afternoon.
Police were called to the Camden Road Centre for Business, Arts and Technology at 3.39pm.
The boy had stab wounds to his arms and was taken to hospital in east London.
His injuries are not life threatening, a Met spokesman said this morning. No arrests have been made.
Camden Road, between Caledonian Road and Williamson Street, was closed as a result of the incident.
The college would not comment when approached by the Gazette this morning.
Did you see the incident? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Islington's first Amazon Fresh store opens in Angel
- 2 Safety measure or danger? Two weeks to decide Liverpool Road cycleway fate
- 3 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns
- 4 Shops encouraged to become 'safe havens' to make Islington safer for women
- 5 New Covid-19 vaccine centre opens on Holloway Road
- 6 Haringey first council to call for Edmonton incinerator pause
- 7 Islington pub Alpaca wins lockdown service award
- 8 Winter Toy Appeal launches to help London children in poverty
- 9 Family of missing Islington man make urgent appeal for information
- 10 Man dies after two people found in Regent's Canal near Angel