Boy, 17, stabbed in arm outside college in Camden Road, Holloway
- Credit: Archant
A 17-year-old boy was stabbed outside City and Islington College in Holloway yesterday afternoon.
Police were called to the Camden Road Centre for Business, Arts and Technology at 3.39pm.
The boy had stab wounds to his arms and was taken to hospital in east London.
His injuries are not life threatening, a Met spokesman said this morning. No arrests have been made.
Camden Road, between Caledonian Road and Williamson Street, was closed as a result of the incident.
You may also want to watch:
The college would not comment when approached by the Gazette this morning.
Did you see the incident? Email email@example.com
- 1 State-of-the-art £4m facility in pipeline for Islington Boxing Club
- 2 70 firefighters tackle Old Street tower block blaze
- 3 Islington election hopeful faces trial on intimidation, cocaine and ABH charges
- 4 Stan Kroenke and the European Super League have killed Arsenal FC
- 5 Man arrested after police officer hit by car in Dartmouth Park
- 6 Highbury performer marks World Burlesque Day with free classes
- 7 ESL 'the death of what football should be about', say Arsenal fans
- 8 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 9 Elthorne Pride community group's back-to-school initiative
- 10 Holloway fire 'caused by unattended chip pan'