Cardinals Way stabbing: Young man suffering from ‘potentially life-threatening’ injuries after Archway attack
- Credit: Archant
A young man has “potentially life-threatening” injuries after being stabbed in Archway last night.
Cops were called at about 8pm yesterday after a man was wounded in Cardinals Way.
Police and paramedics rushed to the scene and a man, aged in his teens or early 20s, is being treated for stab injuries in hospital.
A Scotland Yard spokesperson said: “His condition is potentially life-threatening; we await an update as to his condition.”
No arrests have yet been made.
You may also want to watch:
It was Islington’s second reported stabbing in 48 hours, after a man in his 40s was attacked in Stroud Green Road on Sunday morning.
There is no suggestion the two crimes are connected.
- 1 Can you help identify this man?
- 2 Islington mayor complains about ‘saturation’ of licenced venues in Archway
- 3 Canonbury landlords defy pandemic to launch new pub
- 4 Climate change: Nurture nature
- 5 Bowie-inspired bar in Finsbury Park faces opposition
- 6 Church closes Highgate path over 'antisocial behaviour and assault'
- 7 Bunhill by-election set to go-ahead following Claudia Webbe's resignation
- 8 Islington pays tribute to Prince Philip who has died, aged 99
- 9 Alex Smith murder: Abdirahman Ibrahim found guilty
- 10 LTNs, GP takeover, stabbings and road deaths
* Update: At 11.30am a Scotland Yard spokesperson said: “The man is still in hospital but his injuries are not life threatening”.
Did you see what happened? E-mail Lucas Cumiskey at the Gazette news desk: firstname.lastname@example.org