Cardinals Way stabbing: Young man suffering from ‘potentially life-threatening’ injuries after Archway attack
- Credit: Archant
A young man has “potentially life-threatening” injuries after being stabbed in Archway last night.
Cops were called at about 8pm yesterday after a man was wounded in Cardinals Way.
Police and paramedics rushed to the scene and a man, aged in his teens or early 20s, is being treated for stab injuries in hospital.
A Scotland Yard spokesperson said: “His condition is potentially life-threatening; we await an update as to his condition.”
No arrests have yet been made.
You may also want to watch:
It was Islington’s second reported stabbing in 48 hours, after a man in his 40s was attacked in Stroud Green Road on Sunday morning.
There is no suggestion the two crimes are connected.
- 1 Tributes paid to Islington student fatally stabbed in Tottenham
- 2 Thousands back petition for exemptions in Highbury People Friendly Streets
- 3 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 4 Islington man sentenced for antisemitic graffiti in Stamford Hill
- 5 Two 16-year-olds charged with murder of Islington student
- 6 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 7 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 8 Number of Islington opiate addicts seeking help doubles during lockdown
- 9 Arsenal fan's search for every Highbury Stadium match since 1940s
- 10 Arsenal look to bounce back at home to West Ham
* Update: At 11.30am a Scotland Yard spokesperson said: “The man is still in hospital but his injuries are not life threatening”.
Did you see what happened? E-mail Lucas Cumiskey at the Gazette news desk: email@example.com