Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- Credit: Met Police
Detectives have released the image of the person they want to speak to as a matter of urgency, after a man exposed himself on a bus in Islington.
A passenger travelling on a 393 bus towards Kentish Town noticed that a man who was sitting behind her had lowered his trousers and was exposing himself in the morning of May 7.
Shortly after the incident, the man got off the bus at the Goodinge Health Centre in North Road.
The female passenger was "extremely upset" by the incident and contacted police, according to Scotland Yard.
Detectives have released a CCTV image of a man who they want to "urgently identify", and speak to.
You may also want to watch:
He is described as white, about 6ft tall, and of large build and scruffy appearance. He was wearing a striped top and dark trousers and carrying a dark holdall bag.
Anyone who recognises the man is asked to call 101 with the reference 1521/07MAY, or to call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 2 Hundreds gather for Tony Eastlake funeral in Islington
- 3 Flooding recovery begins after evening of chaos
- 4 Upcoming Hackney and Islington road and rail disruptions
- 5 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 6 Statue of Philip Noel-Baker replaced in Islington after 35 years
- 7 Emirates to reopen for Covid jabs as council looks to entice residents
- 8 Meet the owner of the Camden Passage shop window where nothing is for sale
- 9 Parkrun returns! Hundreds get back on track across north London
- 10 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week