Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- Credit: Met Police
Detectives have released the image of the person they want to speak to as a matter of urgency, after a man exposed himself on a bus in Islington.
A passenger travelling on a 393 bus towards Kentish Town noticed that a man who was sitting behind her had lowered his trousers and was exposing himself in the morning of May 7.
Shortly after the incident, the man got off the bus at the Goodinge Health Centre in North Road.
The female passenger was "extremely upset" by the incident and contacted police, according to Scotland Yard.
Detectives have released a CCTV image of a man who they want to "urgently identify", and speak to.
You may also want to watch:
He is described as white, about 6ft tall, and of large build and scruffy appearance. He was wearing a striped top and dark trousers and carrying a dark holdall bag.
Anyone who recognises the man is asked to call 101 with the reference 1521/07MAY, or to call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Jeremy Corbyn on the fuel poverty crisis
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 4 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'
- 5 Islington eco-festival opens – but what about the Edmonton incinerator?
- 6 Call for action after scooter filmed riding on Islington pavement
- 7 Islington Council to press ahead with people friendly streets - despite disabled pleas
- 8 Club Curling comes to Coal Drops Yard in King’s Cross
- 9 'Exceptional' heroes granted Islington's highest award, the 'Freedom of the Borough'
- 10 Tree wardens to be recruited on every Islington estate 'to advocate for trees'