Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- Credit: BTP
CCTV images have been released after a would-be robber pulled a man onto the floor of Finsbury Park station in a bid to steal his phone.
Between 8pm and 8.20pm on November 7 last year, a man unsuccessfully tried to grab another man's mobile from his hand near the station platforms.
Unperturbed, he pulled the victim to the floor and continued to try to get the phone.
As it was now in the victim's pocket, he instead snatched the man's headphones off his head.
Grabbing the headphones back, the victim called for help and the perpetrator ran out of the station.
You may also want to watch:
British Transport Police (BTP) officers believe the man in the CCTV images will be able to help with their investigation.
Anyone with information should text 61016 or call 0800 40 50 40 with reference 2000083159.
- 1 Islington mum speaks out about blaze that wrecked her 17th storey Old Street flat
- 2 Meet Islington's 2021 civic award winners
- 3 Islington Council urges: 'Raise repairs before Partners hands back homes'
- 4 70 firefighters tackle Old Street tower block blaze
- 5 Islington election hopeful faces trial on intimidation, cocaine and ABH charges
- 6 State-of-the-art £4m facility in pipeline for Islington Boxing Club
- 7 Man arrested after police officer hit by car in Dartmouth Park
- 8 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 9 Stephen Lawrence Day: Time for racial equality in further education
- 10 Holloway fire 'caused by unattended chip pan'
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.