CCTV released by police after late-night stabbing near Old Street
- Credit: Archant
A late-night argument near Old Street left a man lying in hospital after being stabbed.
Police have released CCTV footage of three men they want to speak to over the violent attack in the early hours of July 16.
A 25-year-old man was walking along Rivington Street, Shoreditch, when he got into an argument with a man who then stabbed him in the leg.
He was taken to hospital for treatment before being discharged.
Scotland Yard this morning released footage showing three people walking towards Shoreditch High Street. Police want to hear from anyone who recognises them or witnessed the attack.
You may also want to watch:
A 20-year-old man was arrested in connection with the investigation and later released under investigation.
If you have any information call Hackney CID on 07825793215 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 2 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 3 Stunning photos show how King's Cross has changed in 20 years
- 4 Helen Anderson: CCTV appeal to trace witnesses to Finsbury Park mum's murder
- 5 Jeremy Corbyn to hold ‘alternative Cop26’ in Scotland
- 6 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 7 'Havoc' as squirrels invade Old Street council block
- 8 ‘People hit the deck’ - Londoners stunned by fighter jet flyover
- 9 Essex Road Sainsbury's closed for deep cleaning after rats filmed crawling over croissants
- 10 'I’m not mad. I’m an MP': Claudia Webbe harassment trial continues