City and Islington College: Police called to Goswell Road campus after two people assaulted
- Credit: Archant
Two people have been assaulted outside City and Islington College in Goswell Road.
Police taped off adjacent Owen Street, which connects the road to St John Street, and an ambulance and police car were seen outside the college.
A Scotland Yard spokeswoman said cops were called just before 3pm. She said two males had been assaulted but could not confirm their ages.
City and Islington College confirmed an “incident” had taken place but could not immediately provide any further details.
London Ambulance Service has been approached for comment.
You may also want to watch:
Did you see what happened? Call the news desk: 020 7433 0110.
- 1 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 2 Statue of Philip Noel-Baker replaced in Islington after 35 years
- 3 Meet the owner of the Camden Passage shop window where nothing is for sale
- 4 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 5 'We can do better': Islington Society calls for rethink on Barnard Park plans
- 6 Almost 5,000 Islington people pinged by Covid app in one week
- 7 What do smoking and People Friendly Streets have in common?
- 8 New pub opens in place of The Monarch in Chalk Farm Road
- 9 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 10 Two men jailed for life after double murder