City and Islington College: Police called to Goswell Road campus after two people assaulted
- Credit: Archant
Two people have been assaulted outside City and Islington College in Goswell Road.
Police taped off adjacent Owen Street, which connects the road to St John Street, and an ambulance and police car were seen outside the college.
A Scotland Yard spokeswoman said cops were called just before 3pm. She said two males had been assaulted but could not confirm their ages.
City and Islington College confirmed an “incident” had taken place but could not immediately provide any further details.
London Ambulance Service has been approached for comment.
You may also want to watch:
Did you see what happened? Call the news desk: 020 7433 0110.
- 1 Islington mum speaks out about blaze that wrecked her 17th storey Old Street flat
- 2 Meet Islington's 2021 civic award winners
- 3 Islington Council urges: 'Raise repairs before Partners hands back homes'
- 4 70 firefighters tackle Old Street tower block blaze
- 5 Finsbury Park drugs misuse centre put into special measures
- 6 Islington election hopeful faces trial on intimidation, cocaine and ABH charges
- 7 State-of-the-art £4m facility in pipeline for Islington Boxing Club
- 8 Man arrested after police officer hit by car in Dartmouth Park
- 9 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 10 Music production school leaves Abbey Road for move to Angel Studios