Cocaine, cash and a gun found in Holloway bust
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested after a gun, cash and cocaine were found during a bust in Holloway.
Police and a specialist firearms team executed a warrant in Tufnell Park Road at about 11.10pm last night.
A search of the premises uncovered a revolver handgun, money and what is believed to be a large quantity of Class A, B and C drugs, including cocaine.
A 37-year-old man was arrested at the address.
He is currently in custody at an east London police station.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Islington election hopeful faces trial on intimidation, cocaine and ABH charges
- 2 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 3 Police officer hospitalised after Dartmouth Park Hill hit-and-run
- 4 Holloway fire 'caused by unattended chip pan'
- 5 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 6 Housing, LTN, Living Wage, child exploitation and charity shops
- 7 Walk with a map
- 8 Islington's by-election candidates confirmed
- 9 Four teenagers deny murdering 17-year-old Anas Mezenner
- 10 Can you help identify this man?