Cocaine, cash and a gun found in Holloway bust
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested after a gun, cash and cocaine were found during a bust in Holloway.
Police and a specialist firearms team executed a warrant in Tufnell Park Road at about 11.10pm last night.
A search of the premises uncovered a revolver handgun, money and what is believed to be a large quantity of Class A, B and C drugs, including cocaine.
A 37-year-old man was arrested at the address.
He is currently in custody at an east London police station.
- 1 Islington's first Amazon Fresh store opens in Angel
- 2 Reality TV star's brother ‘wasn't involved in drug-trafficking’, murder trial hears
- 3 Strike action will hit Central and Victoria line Night Tube services this weekend
- 4 Poorer households in Islington could see council tax cut
- 5 Safety measure or danger? Two weeks to decide Liverpool Road cycleway fate
- 6 Festive events lined up for Islington this Christmas
- 7 Call to end Islamophobia in Islington at first awareness event
- 8 New Covid-19 vaccine centre opens on Holloway Road
- 9 Google rates the top vegan and vegetarian restaurants in your borough
- 10 Barking MP Margaret Hodge 'will not stand' in next general election