Cocaine, cash and a gun found in Holloway bust
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested after a gun, cash and cocaine were found during a bust in Holloway.
Police and a specialist firearms team executed a warrant in Tufnell Park Road at about 11.10pm last night.
A search of the premises uncovered a revolver handgun, money and what is believed to be a large quantity of Class A, B and C drugs, including cocaine.
A 37-year-old man was arrested at the address.
He is currently in custody at an east London police station.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 2 Meet the owner of the Camden Passage shop window where nothing is for sale
- 3 Statue of Philip Noel-Baker replaced in Islington after 35 years
- 4 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 5 New pub opens in place of The Monarch in Chalk Farm Road
- 6 What do smoking and People Friendly Streets have in common?
- 7 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 8 'We can do better': Islington Society calls for rethink on Barnard Park plans
- 9 Two men jailed for life after double murder
- 10 Islington and Camden police chief to leave Met after 29 years