Dawood killing: Murder suspect bailed until early November over Hornsey Rise shooting
- Credit: Archant
A 29-year-old man was bailed until early November over the killing of David “Dawood” Robinson, police said today.
David was shot to death in Sunnyside Road on August 20. The man had been arrested on suspicion of his murder on September 1.
A Met spokesman said no further arrests have been made.
Speaking at the time of the incident, Det Chief Insp Dave Whellams, who is leading the investigation, said: “We continue to appeal for witnesses and information following David’s death.
“At this stage we believe David was involved in an altercation that began inside a music studio. That altercation resulted in him being shot.
You may also want to watch:
“We know there were people in the area at the time, both inside and outside the venue, and would like to hear from anyone who saw or heard anything suspicious or who has any information about what happened.”
Anyone who witnessed the incident, or who has information, is asked to contact the incident room on 020 8345 3775. To give information anonymously, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 2 Police search for suspects after teen stabbed in the face in the Cally
- 3 Council tax set to rise amid 'hand-to-mouth' Covid-19 government funding
- 4 Student on 'emotional' first day giving Covid jab to NHS workers
- 5 Man left partially blind after Islington robbery
- 6 Call for tech donations to tackle digital divide in students
- 7 Did Islington house prices rise by 13% in 2020?
- 8 E-fit appeal after teen partially blinded in Canonbury Road baton attack
- 9 Islington and Camden charity connects generations with winter project
- 10 Corporation Street fight: Boy, 15, stabbed in the face in the Cally