Dawood killing: Murder suspect bailed until early November over Hornsey Rise shooting
- Credit: Archant
A 29-year-old man was bailed until early November over the killing of David “Dawood” Robinson, police said today.
David was shot to death in Sunnyside Road on August 20. The man had been arrested on suspicion of his murder on September 1.
A Met spokesman said no further arrests have been made.
Speaking at the time of the incident, Det Chief Insp Dave Whellams, who is leading the investigation, said: “We continue to appeal for witnesses and information following David’s death.
“At this stage we believe David was involved in an altercation that began inside a music studio. That altercation resulted in him being shot.
You may also want to watch:
“We know there were people in the area at the time, both inside and outside the venue, and would like to hear from anyone who saw or heard anything suspicious or who has any information about what happened.”
Anyone who witnessed the incident, or who has information, is asked to contact the incident room on 020 8345 3775. To give information anonymously, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 2 Stunning photos show how King's Cross has changed in 20 years
- 3 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 4 'Unbelievably awful’ - North London MPs react to David Amess stabbing
- 5 Jeremy Corbyn to hold ‘alternative Cop26’ in Scotland
- 6 'I’m not mad. I’m an MP': Claudia Webbe harassment trial continues
- 7 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 8 E-scooter rider suffers head injuries in Holloway Road crash
- 9 The top FIVE Halloween events in Hackney and Islington
- 10 Helen Anderson: CCTV appeal to trace witnesses to Finsbury Park mum's murder