Dawood killing: Murder suspect bailed until early November over Hornsey Rise shooting
- Credit: Archant
A 29-year-old man was bailed until early November over the killing of David “Dawood” Robinson, police said today.
David was shot to death in Sunnyside Road on August 20. The man had been arrested on suspicion of his murder on September 1.
A Met spokesman said no further arrests have been made.
Speaking at the time of the incident, Det Chief Insp Dave Whellams, who is leading the investigation, said: “We continue to appeal for witnesses and information following David’s death.
“At this stage we believe David was involved in an altercation that began inside a music studio. That altercation resulted in him being shot.
“We know there were people in the area at the time, both inside and outside the venue, and would like to hear from anyone who saw or heard anything suspicious or who has any information about what happened.”
Anyone who witnessed the incident, or who has information, is asked to contact the incident room on 020 8345 3775. To give information anonymously, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Archway teacher on trial for 'encouraging terrorism'
- 2 Gun found in car as Met makes 130 arrests during drugs op
- 3 Five appear in court charged with drugs offences after dawn raids
- 4 'We've still not had Christmas cards': Royal Mail apologises as post backlog hits Islington
- 5 Replacement Finsbury Park leisure centre a step closer
- 6 More than 18,000 Covid breach fines issued by Met during lockdowns
- 7 'Government should rethink their plans': Masks still required on TfL
- 8 Screen on the Green: Dive into 1940s America this weekend
- 9 How many alcohol-related fires were there in your borough last year?
- 10 'Graffiti vandal' linked with £500k worth of damage caught in Highbury