Dawood killing: Murder suspect bailed until early November over Hornsey Rise shooting
- Credit: Archant
A 29-year-old man was bailed until early November over the killing of David “Dawood” Robinson, police said today.
David was shot to death in Sunnyside Road on August 20. The man had been arrested on suspicion of his murder on September 1.
A Met spokesman said no further arrests have been made.
Speaking at the time of the incident, Det Chief Insp Dave Whellams, who is leading the investigation, said: “We continue to appeal for witnesses and information following David’s death.
“At this stage we believe David was involved in an altercation that began inside a music studio. That altercation resulted in him being shot.
You may also want to watch:
“We know there were people in the area at the time, both inside and outside the venue, and would like to hear from anyone who saw or heard anything suspicious or who has any information about what happened.”
Anyone who witnessed the incident, or who has information, is asked to contact the incident room on 020 8345 3775. To give information anonymously, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Jailed: Former Islington police officer raped children's home teen
- 2 Dame Alice Owen pupils protest over racist language
- 3 Reader letters: Islington's Low Traffic Neighbourhoods - for and against
- 4 Could Islington become a holiday destination?
- 5 Revealed: Latest Covid-related death figures for Islington
- 6 Six flee Finsbury Park house fire
- 7 Joe Montemurro says he expects Vivianne Miedema to stay at Arsenal
- 8 'Risk of thunderstorms' in north London ahead of May 17 lockdown easing
- 9 Arsenal Women on cloud nine after big FA Cup win
- 10 Islington Council set to save Grade II-listed South Library from disrepair