Dawood murder: Police ‘still hopeful of finding his killer’ one year after Sunnyside Road shooting
- Credit: Archant
Police investigating the murder of David “Dawood” Robinson say they are still hopeful of finding his killer one year on.
No one has yet been charged over the shooting on August 20, 2016, which was believed to have stemmed from a fight in a music Studio in Sunnyside Road, Hornsey Rise.
But Det Sgt Gurj Singh of Scotland Yard’s murder squad said they are still pursuing leads.
“The investigation continues and there are other avenues we are following,” he told the Gazette, though he refused to elaborate when asked for more details.
Dawood, 25, was found dead in the studio at about 9pm and died in hospital in the early hours of the morning.
You may also want to watch:
One person was arrested on suspicion of murder but never charged.
Police believe there were people in the area and have called for witnesses to come forward. Anyone with information can call 101.
- 1 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 2 Stunning photos show how King's Cross has changed in 20 years
- 3 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 4 'Unbelievably awful’ - North London MPs react to David Amess stabbing
- 5 Jeremy Corbyn to hold ‘alternative Cop26’ in Scotland
- 6 'I’m not mad. I’m an MP': Claudia Webbe harassment trial continues
- 7 E-scooter rider suffers head injuries in Holloway Road crash
- 8 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 9 Helen Anderson: CCTV appeal to trace witnesses to Finsbury Park mum's murder
- 10 The top FIVE Halloween events in Hackney and Islington