De Beauvoir woman denies murdering 91-year-old man
A DE BEAUVOIR woman has denied murdering a 91-year-old man.
Melanie Cole, 49, of Culford Road, off Southgate Road, will stand trial at the Old Bailey on August 8 accused of killing pensioner William Reilly.
Mr Reilly, a former builder, was found injured by his son at his home in Tower Gardens Road, Tottenham, on the evening of December 29.
He was taken to the Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel where he died on January 6 as a result of his injuries.
A post mortem examination gave the cause of death as trauma to the head and pneumonia.
You may also want to watch:
Cole, of Culford Road, De Beauvoir, Islington, appeared at the Old Bailey on Monday (April 18) and was remanded in custody.
- 1 Countryside walking would be lovely - but the city has much to offer
- 2 Archway man jailed after causing 'totally avoidable' crash
- 3 Arsenal's Women's Super League clash with West Ham postponed
- 4 High Court ruling 'will not directly impact' People Friendly Streets
- 5 Thousands back petition for exemptions in Highbury People Friendly Streets
- 6 Two 16-year-olds charged with murder of Islington student
- 7 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 8 Tributes paid to Islington student fatally stabbed in Tottenham
- 9 Arteta should drop Willian after another miserable performance
- 10 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase