De Beauvoir woman denies murdering 91-year-old man
A DE BEAUVOIR woman has denied murdering a 91-year-old man.
Melanie Cole, 49, of Culford Road, off Southgate Road, will stand trial at the Old Bailey on August 8 accused of killing pensioner William Reilly.
Mr Reilly, a former builder, was found injured by his son at his home in Tower Gardens Road, Tottenham, on the evening of December 29.
He was taken to the Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel where he died on January 6 as a result of his injuries.
A post mortem examination gave the cause of death as trauma to the head and pneumonia.
You may also want to watch:
Cole, of Culford Road, De Beauvoir, Islington, appeared at the Old Bailey on Monday (April 18) and was remanded in custody.
- 1 Hundreds gather for Tony Eastlake funeral in Islington
- 2 GMB stops funding London Labour over Islington caretaker sacking
- 3 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 4 Petition begins for reduction of traffic on Liverpool Road
- 5 Letters on low traffic neighbourhoods
- 6 Flooding recovery begins after evening of chaos
- 7 How much are Islington's Monopoly squares worth in 2021?
- 8 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 9 Two men jailed for life after double murder
- 10 Statue to street cat Bob unveiled in Islington Green