Destiny Hyacinth: Teen girl with Islington family missing for more than 30 days
- Credit: Archant
Police step up the hunt for 15-year-old last seen on April 10
A 15-year-old girl who has been missing for more than 30 days could be in Islington
Destiny Hyacinth, who is from Staffordshire but has family in the borough, was last seen on April 10. March 7.
She is 5 ft 5 ins tall, of medium build, with a pale complexion and brown eyes.
Police say she is of “mixed parentage”, with dark hair, plaited on the left side and straightened on the right.
You may also want to watch:
She also has pierced ears and wears make up.
As well as Islington connections, she is know to have friends in Diss, Norfolk and was last seen in Kings Bromley, Staffordshire.
- 1 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 2 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 3 Police search for suspects after teen stabbed in the face in the Cally
- 4 Letters: Environment and tenants' manifesto
- 5 Arsenal Women trio issue apology to team mates following Dubai trip
- 6 Student on 'emotional' first day giving Covid jab to NHS workers
- 7 Corporation Street fight: Boy, 15, stabbed in the face in the Cally
- 8 Did Islington house prices rise by 13% in 2020?
- 9 Two 17-year-olds charged after alleged knifepoint robbery in Highgate
- 10 Council tax set to rise amid 'hand-to-mouth' Covid-19 government funding
Destiny previously went missing on March 7 but was located in the Norfolk area on March 27.
Anyone who has seen Destiny, or knows of her whereabouts, is asked to call the Metropolitan Police on 101 quoting reference 15MIS013522.