Destiny Hyacinth: Teen girl with Islington family missing for more than 30 days
- Credit: Archant
Police step up the hunt for 15-year-old last seen on April 10
A 15-year-old girl who has been missing for more than 30 days could be in Islington
Destiny Hyacinth, who is from Staffordshire but has family in the borough, was last seen on April 10. March 7.
She is 5 ft 5 ins tall, of medium build, with a pale complexion and brown eyes.
Police say she is of “mixed parentage”, with dark hair, plaited on the left side and straightened on the right.
You may also want to watch:
She also has pierced ears and wears make up.
As well as Islington connections, she is know to have friends in Diss, Norfolk and was last seen in Kings Bromley, Staffordshire.
- 1 State-of-the-art £4m facility in pipeline for Islington Boxing Club
- 2 70 firefighters tackle Old Street tower block blaze
- 3 Islington election hopeful faces trial on intimidation, cocaine and ABH charges
- 4 Highbury performer marks World Burlesque Day with free classes
- 5 Man arrested after police officer hit by car in Dartmouth Park
- 6 Stan Kroenke and the European Super League have killed Arsenal FC
- 7 Elthorne Pride community group's back-to-school initiative
- 8 Islington company offers paid leave for miscarriage sufferers
- 9 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 10 Holloway fire 'caused by unattended chip pan'
Destiny previously went missing on March 7 but was located in the Norfolk area on March 27.
Anyone who has seen Destiny, or knows of her whereabouts, is asked to call the Metropolitan Police on 101 quoting reference 15MIS013522.