Destiny Hyacinth: Teen girl with Islington family missing for more than 30 days
- Credit: Archant
Police step up the hunt for 15-year-old last seen on April 10
A 15-year-old girl who has been missing for more than 30 days could be in Islington
Destiny Hyacinth, who is from Staffordshire but has family in the borough, was last seen on April 10. March 7.
She is 5 ft 5 ins tall, of medium build, with a pale complexion and brown eyes.
Police say she is of “mixed parentage”, with dark hair, plaited on the left side and straightened on the right.
You may also want to watch:
She also has pierced ears and wears make up.
As well as Islington connections, she is know to have friends in Diss, Norfolk and was last seen in Kings Bromley, Staffordshire.
- 1 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 2 Statue of Philip Noel-Baker replaced in Islington after 35 years
- 3 Meet the owner of the Camden Passage shop window where nothing is for sale
- 4 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 5 'We can do better': Islington Society calls for rethink on Barnard Park plans
- 6 Almost 5,000 Islington people pinged by Covid app in one week
- 7 What do smoking and People Friendly Streets have in common?
- 8 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 9 New pub opens in place of The Monarch in Chalk Farm Road
- 10 Two men jailed for life after double murder
Destiny previously went missing on March 7 but was located in the Norfolk area on March 27.
Anyone who has seen Destiny, or knows of her whereabouts, is asked to call the Metropolitan Police on 101 quoting reference 15MIS013522.