Destiny Hyacinth: Teen girl with Islington family missing for more than 30 days
- Credit: Archant
Police step up the hunt for 15-year-old last seen on April 10
A 15-year-old girl who has been missing for more than 30 days could be in Islington
Destiny Hyacinth, who is from Staffordshire but has family in the borough, was last seen on April 10. March 7.
She is 5 ft 5 ins tall, of medium build, with a pale complexion and brown eyes.
Police say she is of “mixed parentage”, with dark hair, plaited on the left side and straightened on the right.
You may also want to watch:
She also has pierced ears and wears make up.
As well as Islington connections, she is know to have friends in Diss, Norfolk and was last seen in Kings Bromley, Staffordshire.
- 1 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 2 Islington signs deal to secure homes for Afghan refugees
- 3 Stunning photos show how King's Cross has changed in 20 years
- 4 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 5 Helen Anderson: CCTV appeal to trace witnesses to Finsbury Park mum's murder
- 6 Jeremy Corbyn to hold ‘alternative Cop26’ in Scotland
- 7 Highbury church St Joan of Arc marks Covid-delayed centenary
- 8 E-scooter rider suffers head injuries in Holloway Road crash
- 9 Essex Road Sainsbury's closed for deep cleaning after rats filmed crawling over croissants
- 10 Guilty: MP Claudia Webbe harassed her partner's female friend, magistrate rules
Destiny previously went missing on March 7 but was located in the Norfolk area on March 27.
Anyone who has seen Destiny, or knows of her whereabouts, is asked to call the Metropolitan Police on 101 quoting reference 15MIS013522.