Do you know this man? Police appeal after £5k bike stolen at King’s Cross station
- Credit: Archant
Do you know this man? Police want to speak to him after a bike worth about £5,000 was stolen at King’s Cross station.
A man was using a ticket machine at the station at about 10.50am on June 4, and propped his bike up against the machine.
When that wasn’t working, he went to use a machine further along the station but, when he returned, the bike had gone.
The bike was a racing “Look” bike, coloured black, white and red. The branding “Look” is printed across the frame a number of times.
Officers would like to speak to the man in this image as they believe “he may have information which could help the investigation”.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40, or text 61016 with reference 239 of June 29.
- 1 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 2 Islington signs deal to secure homes for Afghan refugees
- 3 Stunning photos show how King's Cross has changed in 20 years
- 4 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 5 Helen Anderson: CCTV appeal to trace witnesses to Finsbury Park mum's murder
- 6 Jeremy Corbyn to hold ‘alternative Cop26’ in Scotland
- 7 Highbury church St Joan of Arc marks Covid-delayed centenary
- 8 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 9 E-scooter rider suffers head injuries in Holloway Road crash
- 10 Essex Road Sainsbury's closed for deep cleaning after rats filmed crawling over croissants