Do you know this man? Police appeal after £5k bike stolen at King’s Cross station
- Credit: Archant
Do you know this man? Police want to speak to him after a bike worth about £5,000 was stolen at King’s Cross station.
A man was using a ticket machine at the station at about 10.50am on June 4, and propped his bike up against the machine.
When that wasn’t working, he went to use a machine further along the station but, when he returned, the bike had gone.
The bike was a racing “Look” bike, coloured black, white and red. The branding “Look” is printed across the frame a number of times.
Officers would like to speak to the man in this image as they believe “he may have information which could help the investigation”.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40, or text 61016 with reference 239 of June 29.
- 1 Islington mum speaks out about blaze that wrecked her 17th storey Old Street flat
- 2 Meet Islington's 2021 civic award winners
- 3 Islington Council urges: 'Raise repairs before Partners hands back homes'
- 4 70 firefighters tackle Old Street tower block blaze
- 5 State-of-the-art £4m facility in pipeline for Islington Boxing Club
- 6 Islington election hopeful faces trial on intimidation, cocaine and ABH charges
- 7 Man arrested after police officer hit by car in Dartmouth Park
- 8 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 9 Music production school leaves Abbey Road for move to Angel Studios
- 10 Highbury performer marks World Burlesque Day with free classes