Dogs bite off student’s nipple in crazed Finsbury mauling
A PAIR of crazed dogs ripped off a student’s nipple and left his friend covered in bite wounds on the orders of their vicious owner.
The snarling thug roared “get them” as his merciless boxers mauled the 20 and 21-year-old victims in Wyclif Court, off St John Street, Finsbury, at 1.45am on Sunday.
The students’ only crime was to refuse to open the door to an angry dog-wielding group because they feared for their safety.
Police Constable Kirk Seymour, from Islington CID, said: “The argument began when three men and a woman tried to get inside Wyclif Court with their two boxers. The students were in the foyer and refused to open the security door because the dogs were off the lead and the group were shouting, swearing and being aggressive.
“But somebody else buzzed the door open and the suspects went inside and began shouting at the students about not letting them in.
You may also want to watch:
“They pushed and hit them and one of the men commanded his dogs to attack, shouting ‘go get them’.”
The students initially managed to escape with just minor injuries, but one of them was chased and caught outside nearby Patrick Coman House as he fled in the direction of Old Street.
- 1 Jeremy Corbyn on the fuel poverty crisis
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 4 Call for action after scooter filmed riding on Islington pavement
- 5 Islington Council to press ahead with people friendly streets - despite disabled pleas
- 6 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'
- 7 Islington eco-festival opens – but what about the Edmonton incinerator?
- 8 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 9 Clerkenwell fire: Margery Street office block blaze under investigation
- 10 Meet Charrli - the Islington start-up facilitating zero-waste shopping
“When they caught up with him they bit him all over his face and body and ripped his nipple off, “ said PC Seymour.
“His friend heard his screams and ran to help but one of the dogs came back and set on him, biting his leg, arm and torso.
“The owner also joined in the attack, punching the victim, who then managed to shake the dog off and kick the man in the face.”
The students eventually managed to run away dripping with blood and flag down police, but the gang and their dogs have still not been traced.
PC Seymour added: “One of the victims is still in hospital. He has had one operation but might have to have another if the wounds don’t heal properly.
“The other has been discharged but has got nasty bite marks all over his body.
“They are both students of King’s College London and obviously this has affected them quite badly.
“We are desperate to track down the people who did this and would ask anyone who knows someone who owns two tan coloured boxers to come forward and tell us who they are before this happens again.”
The suspects are described as three white men and one white woman, aged in their 30s.
The man with the dogs was 5ft 10ins tall, with short fair hair. He was wearing a light coloured coat that had several pockets.
The woman was 5ft 7ins tall with shoulder length brown hair. She wore a gold necklace with an Egyptian style pendant.
l Anyone who has information about this attack should call PC Seymour on 020 7421 0176 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.