Double stabbing at Manor House entrance to Finsbury Park
- Credit: Archant
A double stabbing outside Manor House Tube station left two men in hospital on Saturday night.
Police were called just before 11.25pm and found the injured men near the entrance to Finsbury Park, at the junction of Seven Sisters Road and Green Lanes.
The victims, aged 51 and 21, were both taken to hospital by medics. Scotland Yard said their injuries are not life-threatening or life-changing.
Haringey cops are investigating the stabbings but no arrests have been made.
Det Con Karl Latham of Haringey CID said: “We are keen to speak to anybody who was in the area of Finsbury Park at the time of offence who may have witnessed the offence and if anybody has any information relating to this incident please contact police “
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information can call police on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 2 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 3 Police search for suspects after teen stabbed in the face in the Cally
- 4 Arsenal Women trio issue apology to team mates following Dubai trip
- 5 Student on 'emotional' first day giving Covid jab to NHS workers
- 6 Letters: Environment and tenants' manifesto
- 7 Corporation Street fight: Boy, 15, stabbed in the face in the Cally
- 8 Council tax set to rise amid 'hand-to-mouth' Covid-19 government funding
- 9 Did Islington house prices rise by 13% in 2020?
- 10 Two 17-year-olds charged after alleged knifepoint robbery in Highgate