Double stabbing at Manor House entrance to Finsbury Park
- Credit: Archant
A double stabbing outside Manor House Tube station left two men in hospital on Saturday night.
Police were called just before 11.25pm and found the injured men near the entrance to Finsbury Park, at the junction of Seven Sisters Road and Green Lanes.
The victims, aged 51 and 21, were both taken to hospital by medics. Scotland Yard said their injuries are not life-threatening or life-changing.
Haringey cops are investigating the stabbings but no arrests have been made.
Det Con Karl Latham of Haringey CID said: “We are keen to speak to anybody who was in the area of Finsbury Park at the time of offence who may have witnessed the offence and if anybody has any information relating to this incident please contact police “
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information can call police on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Arsenal pub Tollington Arms listed 'to prevent it being turned into flats'
- 2 Disruptions to your journey by car and train around Islington and Hackney
- 3 'No consultation': Anger Islington cricket pitch could replace park
- 4 'Obscene gestures and racist abuse' made at Islington Council meeting
- 5 Five times Islington has featured in films and TV series
- 6 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 7 Arsenal offers behind scenes tour of Emirates Stadium at Covid jab pop-up
- 8 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 9 Islington district suffer heavy defeat to Greenwich in Lester Finch Trophy
- 10 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition