Double stabbing at Manor House entrance to Finsbury Park
- Credit: Archant
A double stabbing outside Manor House Tube station left two men in hospital on Saturday night.
Police were called just before 11.25pm and found the injured men near the entrance to Finsbury Park, at the junction of Seven Sisters Road and Green Lanes.
The victims, aged 51 and 21, were both taken to hospital by medics. Scotland Yard said their injuries are not life-threatening or life-changing.
Haringey cops are investigating the stabbings but no arrests have been made.
Det Con Karl Latham of Haringey CID said: “We are keen to speak to anybody who was in the area of Finsbury Park at the time of offence who may have witnessed the offence and if anybody has any information relating to this incident please contact police “
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information can call police on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 2 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 3 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 4 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 5 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 6 Why Arsenal's Leah Williamson is perfect England captain?
- 7 Islington kids are being 'drawn into county lines drug smuggling'
- 8 Kacem Mokrane: Islington man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 9 Disused Holloway garages converted into garment-making workspace
- 10 'Proper old Islington boozer' voted best pub by readers