Archway sex attack: E-fit released by officers investigating rape in Islington
- Credit: met
Officers investigating an allegation of rape in Islington have released an efit of a man they would like to speak to as part of the investigation.
A woman reported being raped in the early hours of Saturday December 6.
She had taken a bus from Green Park to Archway and was approached by two men on scooters. After being lured into an alleyway she was allegedly raped.
The victim was able to struggle free and was helped by a member of the public, who called police.
Det Const Martyn Kenneally said: "If you recognise the man in this photo, please get in touch with us without delay.
"This was a traumatic incident and the victim is being supported by specially trained officers.
"At this time it is not being linked to any other incident."
- 1 Revealed: Hackney, Islington and Newham are boroughs with most LTNs
- 2 'We've still not had Christmas cards': Royal Mail apologises as post backlog hits Islington
- 3 Blue Badge exemption and positive results for Canonbury East LTN
- 4 Five appear in court charged with drugs offences after dawn raids
- 5 Knifeman was out on bail when he nearly killed father-of-three on school run
- 6 Gun found in car as Met makes 130 arrests during drugs op
- 7 Archway teacher on trial for 'encouraging terrorism'
- 8 Ironmonger Row Baths have reopened for these activities
- 9 Holloway BHF pleads for volunteers to help it stay open
- 10 Screen on the Green: Dive into 1940s America this weekend
Call police with information on 101 quoting CAD6878/06DEC2019 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.