Family fears over uncharacteristic disappearance of King’s Cross man
- Credit: Archant
The family of a 29-year-old King’s Cross man who has been missing for four days are growing increasingly concerned for his welfare.
Richard MacKenzie was last seen near his home on Wednesday at 10pm.
He is described as white, 5ft 4ins tall and slim with short, dark brown hair and glasses.
Mr MacKenzie was wearing black jeans, white trainers and a top but no jacket or coat when he went missing.
He has not ben reported missing before and his family have said the disappearance is out of character.
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing to anyone with information on Mr MacKenzie’s whereabouts, call 101 or text the Missing People charity on 116 000.
- 1 Islington election hopeful faces trial on intimidation, cocaine and ABH charges
- 2 Police officer hospitalised after Dartmouth Park Hill hit-and-run
- 3 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 4 Holloway fire 'caused by unattended chip pan'
- 5 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 6 Walk with a map
- 7 'Good Samaritan' chased off random attacker who hit woman
- 8 Four teenagers deny murdering 17-year-old Anas Mezenner
- 9 Islington's by-election candidates confirmed
- 10 Islington's great beer gardens - reopening today