Family fears over uncharacteristic disappearance of King’s Cross man
- Credit: Archant
The family of a 29-year-old King’s Cross man who has been missing for four days are growing increasingly concerned for his welfare.
Richard MacKenzie was last seen near his home on Wednesday at 10pm.
He is described as white, 5ft 4ins tall and slim with short, dark brown hair and glasses.
Mr MacKenzie was wearing black jeans, white trainers and a top but no jacket or coat when he went missing.
He has not ben reported missing before and his family have said the disappearance is out of character.
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing to anyone with information on Mr MacKenzie’s whereabouts, call 101 or text the Missing People charity on 116 000.
- 1 'Obscene gestures and racist abuse' made at Islington Council meeting
- 2 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 3 'No consultation': Anger Islington cricket pitch could replace park
- 4 Islington house prices rise £30k during Covid-19 pandemic year
- 5 Five times Islington has featured in films and TV series
- 6 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension
- 7 Hackney photographer captures lockdown 'park life'
- 8 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 9 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 10 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox