Finsbury Park family’s appeal following burglary
- Credit: Archant
A family has appealed for help catching the burglars who raided their home while they slept.
Yvonne and son Andrew Naylor were in bed upstairs when thieves broke into their home in Vivian Comma Close, off Blackstock Road, Finsbury Park, and stole jewellery, cash and computers in the early hours of Saturday.
Ms Naylor’s other son Ricky, 35, works nights at a warehouse and arrived home to find the place ransacked.
He said: “I came home at 10am and found the door wide open.
“I screamed for my mum and brother and I started panicking because it was a while before they answered. I thought the worst.
You may also want to watch:
“My mum and brother both have learning disabilities and they’re very trusting. They are struggling to sleep now and it’s left them feeling frightened.
“I’m the one who looks after them, ever since my father passed away in 2008, but I wasn’t here to do anything.” Mr Naylor is appealing for anyone who may have information to help police catch the culprits.
- 1 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 2 Archway man jailed after causing 'totally avoidable' crash
- 3 Countryside walking would be lovely - but the city has much to offer
- 4 High Court ruling 'will not directly impact' People Friendly Streets
- 5 Pictures: Scenes in Islington and Hackney after snowfall blankets London
- 6 Two 16-year-olds charged with murder of Islington student
- 7 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 8 Tributes paid to Islington student fatally stabbed in Tottenham
- 9 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 10 Teaching mentor comes 'full circle' working at Islington school
Call Islington Police’s burglary squad on 020 7421 0150 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.