Man, 52, collapses in Finsbury Park Travelodge after being stabbed
- Credit: Archant
A man collapsed in the Finsbury Park Travelodge after being stabbed last night.
Police were called to the Isledon Road hotel just before 12.15am after the 52-year-old had stumbled in injured.
He was taken to hospital and Scotland Yard this morning said his injuries were not life-threatening or life-changing.
Detectives think the victim had been attacked at his home further down Isledon Road by two attackers, who then ran off.
He left the property with a woman to find help.
No arrests have been made and an “extensive” crime scene is in place while officers investigate. Parkside Crescent off Isledon Road, near the Sobell Leisure Centre, has been taped off.
- 1 Screen on the Green: Dive into 1940s America this weekend
- 2 Islington: Cycle track could be back if funding found
- 3 Covid patient numbers levelling out after Christmas rise, data suggests
- 4 Former Met cop faces trial with seven others over alleged bribery plot
- 5 'Graffiti vandal' linked with £500k worth of damage caught in Highbury
- 6 How mental health services are changing in north London
- 7 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 8 Five arrested for drugs offences after dawn raids
- 9 ‘The people of Edmonton will stop this incinerator’ - Protestors promise more action if plan is signed off
- 10 'Fear, isolation and distress': Pentonville Prison during Covid-19