Man, 52, collapses in Finsbury Park Travelodge after being stabbed
- Credit: Archant
A man collapsed in the Finsbury Park Travelodge after being stabbed last night.
Police were called to the Isledon Road hotel just before 12.15am after the 52-year-old had stumbled in injured.
He was taken to hospital and Scotland Yard this morning said his injuries were not life-threatening or life-changing.
Detectives think the victim had been attacked at his home further down Isledon Road by two attackers, who then ran off.
He left the property with a woman to find help.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made and an “extensive” crime scene is in place while officers investigate. Parkside Crescent off Isledon Road, near the Sobell Leisure Centre, has been taped off.
- 1 Tributes paid to 'Gooner legend' who died of Covid 'caught at Euros final'
- 2 Dangerous driving complaints spur Holloway right-turn bans
- 3 Upper Street coffee shop to start selling "quality" wine despite noise objections
- 4 Letters on Low Traffic Neighbourhoods
- 5 More than 1,000 knives surrendered in Islington’s knife bins
- 6 Letter on Holloway Prison site development
- 7 Emirates pop-up Covid-19 vaccine clinic opens for a second time
- 8 Two new sixth forms planned for Islington and Hackney
- 9 Covid-19 cases start to drop off in Islington
- 10 Lidl opens! First shoppers enjoy Finsbury Park supermarket