Man, 52, collapses in Finsbury Park Travelodge after being stabbed
- Credit: Archant
A man collapsed in the Finsbury Park Travelodge after being stabbed last night.
Police were called to the Isledon Road hotel just before 12.15am after the 52-year-old had stumbled in injured.
He was taken to hospital and Scotland Yard this morning said his injuries were not life-threatening or life-changing.
Detectives think the victim had been attacked at his home further down Isledon Road by two attackers, who then ran off.
He left the property with a woman to find help.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made and an “extensive” crime scene is in place while officers investigate. Parkside Crescent off Isledon Road, near the Sobell Leisure Centre, has been taped off.
- 1 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 2 Police search for suspects after teen stabbed in the face in the Cally
- 3 Council tax set to rise amid 'hand-to-mouth' Covid-19 government funding
- 4 Student on 'emotional' first day giving Covid jab to NHS workers
- 5 Call for tech donations to tackle digital divide in students
- 6 Man left partially blind after Islington robbery
- 7 E-fit appeal after teen partially blinded in Canonbury Road baton attack
- 8 Corporation Street fight: Boy, 15, stabbed in the face in the Cally
- 9 Islington and Camden charity connects generations with winter project
- 10 Royal Mail 'working hard' but Islington residents report ongoing delays