Man, 52, collapses in Finsbury Park Travelodge after being stabbed
- Credit: Archant
A man collapsed in the Finsbury Park Travelodge after being stabbed last night.
Police were called to the Isledon Road hotel just before 12.15am after the 52-year-old had stumbled in injured.
He was taken to hospital and Scotland Yard this morning said his injuries were not life-threatening or life-changing.
Detectives think the victim had been attacked at his home further down Isledon Road by two attackers, who then ran off.
He left the property with a woman to find help.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made and an “extensive” crime scene is in place while officers investigate. Parkside Crescent off Isledon Road, near the Sobell Leisure Centre, has been taped off.
- 1 Arsenal Women on cloud nine after big FA Cup win
- 2 Could Islington become a holiday destination?
- 3 Reader letters: Islington's Low Traffic Neighbourhoods - for and against
- 4 New nightclub Glam to open in Shoreditch in June
- 5 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 6 Jailed: Former Islington police officer raped children's home teen
- 7 Dame Alice Owen pupils protest over racist language
- 8 Charity launches new campaign to eradicate food poverty in north London
- 9 Six flee Finsbury Park house fire
- 10 Revealed: Latest Covid-related death figures for Islington