Woman shot in Green Lanes
- Credit: Google
A woman was shot in Green Lanes in the early hours this morning.
Police were called to Green Lanes Walk, in Woodberry Down, near to the John Scott Health Centre at 12.45am on July 12 to reports of a shooting.
A 19-year-old woman was found with a gunshot wound on the street.
She was treated at the scene by London Ambulance Service paramedics before being taken to hospital.
Her condition has been assessed as non life-threatening, according to Scotland Yard.
There have been no arrests, and a crime scene is currently in place.
The Met's Trident and Area Crime Command is leading the investigation.
- 1 Finsbury Park man due in court charged with pub murder
- 2 Highbury site earmarked for Gypsy and Traveller pitches
- 3 Man charged following firearms and fire incident in Islington
- 4 Fire at 'suspected cannabis factory' in Finsbury Park
- 5 Residents fight floodwaters through the night to protect their homes
- 6 New crazy golf and cocktails venue in the middle of Angel
- 7 Man tasered after reported gunshot and arson in Junction Road
- 8 'I'm partially disabled, 87 and need the bus to get to hospital'
- 9 Fresh review launched following anniversary of death of Gaia Young
- 10 Islington council made £600k last year from driving fines on single road
Any witnesses or anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 quoting CAD 249/12JUL22.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.