Hackney boy, 16, stabbed repeatedly on Finsbury Park estate
A 16-YEAR-OLD boy was stabbed repeatedly by a gang then chased onto another estate and knifed again in a second ambush.
The boy was set upon by four thugs near the Stonefield block on the Six Acres Estate, off Seven Sisters Road, Finsbury Park, at 4.45pm yesterday.
He was beaten and stabbed, but somehow managed to run off across Durham Road and onto the neighbouring Andover Estate, where the gang caught up with him and knifed him again.
He eventually managed to escape to Brookfield House where an ambulance was called.
The victim, who lives in Hackney, sustained three knife wounds to his back, one of which punctured his lung, and one to his leg. He remains stable in hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The attackers were all black.
Investigating Officer Detective Sergeant Neill Scrimgeour said: ”This assault happened in the late afternoon when a lot of people were still out and about. I appeal to anyone who witnessed this incident or has any information that can assist our enquiries to call us on 020 7421 0144.”
- 1 Meet the owner of the Camden Passage shop window where nothing is for sale
- 2 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 3 Two Tube lines closed after 10pm as TfL staff isolate due to Covid
- 4 Islington and Camden police chief to leave Met after 29 years
- 5 What do smoking and People Friendly Streets have in common?
- 6 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 7 Statue of Philip Noel-Baker replaced in Islington after 35 years
- 8 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 9 Letters: Holloway Prison site development
- 10 New 'ethical' Deliveroo-style service coming to Islington
- If you wish to remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.