Hackney boy, 16, stabbed repeatedly on Finsbury Park estate
A 16-YEAR-OLD boy was stabbed repeatedly by a gang then chased onto another estate and knifed again in a second ambush.
The boy was set upon by four thugs near the Stonefield block on the Six Acres Estate, off Seven Sisters Road, Finsbury Park, at 4.45pm yesterday.
He was beaten and stabbed, but somehow managed to run off across Durham Road and onto the neighbouring Andover Estate, where the gang caught up with him and knifed him again.
He eventually managed to escape to Brookfield House where an ambulance was called.
The victim, who lives in Hackney, sustained three knife wounds to his back, one of which punctured his lung, and one to his leg. He remains stable in hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The attackers were all black.
Investigating Officer Detective Sergeant Neill Scrimgeour said: ”This assault happened in the late afternoon when a lot of people were still out and about. I appeal to anyone who witnessed this incident or has any information that can assist our enquiries to call us on 020 7421 0144.”
- 1 Islington mum speaks out about blaze that wrecked her 17th storey Old Street flat
- 2 Meet Islington's 2021 civic award winners
- 3 Islington Council urges: 'Raise repairs before Partners hands back homes'
- 4 70 firefighters tackle Old Street tower block blaze
- 5 Islington election hopeful faces trial on intimidation, cocaine and ABH charges
- 6 State-of-the-art £4m facility in pipeline for Islington Boxing Club
- 7 Man arrested after police officer hit by car in Dartmouth Park
- 8 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 9 Music production school leaves Abbey Road for move to Angel Studios
- 10 Highbury performer marks World Burlesque Day with free classes
- If you wish to remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.