Hackney boy, 16, stabbed repeatedly on Finsbury Park estate
A 16-YEAR-OLD boy was stabbed repeatedly by a gang then chased onto another estate and knifed again in a second ambush.
The boy was set upon by four thugs near the Stonefield block on the Six Acres Estate, off Seven Sisters Road, Finsbury Park, at 4.45pm yesterday.
He was beaten and stabbed, but somehow managed to run off across Durham Road and onto the neighbouring Andover Estate, where the gang caught up with him and knifed him again.
He eventually managed to escape to Brookfield House where an ambulance was called.
The victim, who lives in Hackney, sustained three knife wounds to his back, one of which punctured his lung, and one to his leg. He remains stable in hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The attackers were all black.
Investigating Officer Detective Sergeant Neill Scrimgeour said: ”This assault happened in the late afternoon when a lot of people were still out and about. I appeal to anyone who witnessed this incident or has any information that can assist our enquiries to call us on 020 7421 0144.”
- 1 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 2 Islington signs deal to secure homes for Afghan refugees
- 3 Stunning photos show how King's Cross has changed in 20 years
- 4 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 5 Helen Anderson: CCTV appeal to trace witnesses to Finsbury Park mum's murder
- 6 Jeremy Corbyn to hold ‘alternative Cop26’ in Scotland
- 7 Highbury church St Joan of Arc marks Covid-delayed centenary
- 8 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 9 E-scooter rider suffers head injuries in Holloway Road crash
- 10 Essex Road Sainsbury's closed for deep cleaning after rats filmed crawling over croissants
- If you wish to remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.