Holloway dog hater breaks woman’s nose as mum watches on
A CRAZED thug broke a woman’s nose in the street in broad daylight after threatening to stab her dog.
The man launched the shocking attack on his 25-year-old victim as she stood outside a shop in Wedmore Street, Upper Holloway, at 6.15pm on Sunday March 20.
She was chatting to her mum and friends and holding the lead when suddenly she heard a man say he was going to knife her dog.
The thug then lunged at the woman, smashing her in the face before running off towards Holloway Road.
The victim’s mum and one of her friends gave chase but the man got away.
You may also want to watch:
She was taken to hospital for treatment on a broken nose.
Detective Constable Lana Puzovic, who is investigating, said: “This was an unprovoked attack against a young woman who was walking with her mother and some friends when they were accosted by this man. I am keen to speak to anyone who witnessed this incident.”
- 1 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 2 Meet the owner of the Camden Passage shop window where nothing is for sale
- 3 Statue of Philip Noel-Baker replaced in Islington after 35 years
- 4 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 5 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 6 What do smoking and People Friendly Streets have in common?
- 7 'We can do better': Islington Society calls for rethink on Barnard Park plans
- 8 Two men jailed for life after double murder
- 9 New pub opens in place of The Monarch in Chalk Farm Road
- 10 Mum-of-two 'loses everything' in Islington fire
The attacker was a 6ft tall, light skinned mixed race man in his 20s.
- Anyone with information should contact police on 0207 421 0162 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.