Holloway drug dealer Ahmed Ahmed jailed after police arrest him twice and find heroin, crack and cash
- Credit: Archant
A Holloway drug dealer has been jailed for nearly six years – after dodging bail and being arrested a second time with even more drugs.
Ahmed Ahmed, of Crossley Street, this week at Chelmsford Crown Court admitted four counts of possessing a class A drug with intent to supply, one of money laundering, and one of possessing a class B drug.
He was first arrested in Harlow after being spotted “acting suspiciously”, Essex Police said.
They searched him and found 16 rocks of heroin and crack cocaine, as well as £221 in cash. He was bailed, but didn’t show at Harlow police station on October 9 as planned.
So cops went to collect him, and found two packages of crack cocaine and heroin as well as £240 in cash.
On Wednesday he was jailed for five years and eight months.
Sgt James Paget said: “After failing to answer bail, he clearly thought we wouldn’t go and find him.
- 1 Old Bailey: Pair enter pleas over Alex Smith murder
- 2 Islington men charged after jewellery store robbery
- 3 Man charged with 1974 murder of woman found in Highbury
- 4 Husband granted right to use late wife's embryo for surrogacy
- 5 Actors present prizes at Islington Education Awards 2022
- 6 New Aldi on Old Street to open this month
- 7 CCTV: Woman sexually assaulted at Highbury & Islington station
- 8 'White lives matter' graffiti removed in Archway after two months
- 9 Caledonian artist attempting to paint 100 London pubs
- 10 Islington scammers jailed after preying on elderly victims
“We not only found him, but we found more drugs.”