Holloway drug dealer Ahmed Ahmed jailed after police arrest him twice and find heroin, crack and cash
- Credit: Archant
A Holloway drug dealer has been jailed for nearly six years – after dodging bail and being arrested a second time with even more drugs.
Ahmed Ahmed, of Crossley Street, this week at Chelmsford Crown Court admitted four counts of possessing a class A drug with intent to supply, one of money laundering, and one of possessing a class B drug.
He was first arrested in Harlow after being spotted “acting suspiciously”, Essex Police said.
They searched him and found 16 rocks of heroin and crack cocaine, as well as £221 in cash. He was bailed, but didn’t show at Harlow police station on October 9 as planned.
So cops went to collect him, and found two packages of crack cocaine and heroin as well as £240 in cash.
You may also want to watch:
On Wednesday he was jailed for five years and eight months.
Sgt James Paget said: “After failing to answer bail, he clearly thought we wouldn’t go and find him.
- 1 Islington mum speaks out about blaze that wrecked her 17th storey Old Street flat
- 2 Meet Islington's 2021 civic award winners
- 3 Islington Council urges: 'Raise repairs before Partners hands back homes'
- 4 70 firefighters tackle Old Street tower block blaze
- 5 Islington election hopeful faces trial on intimidation, cocaine and ABH charges
- 6 State-of-the-art £4m facility in pipeline for Islington Boxing Club
- 7 Man arrested after police officer hit by car in Dartmouth Park
- 8 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 9 Music production school leaves Abbey Road for move to Angel Studios
- 10 Holloway fire 'caused by unattended chip pan'
“We not only found him, but we found more drugs.”