Holloway drug dealer Ahmed Ahmed jailed after police arrest him twice and find heroin, crack and cash
- Credit: Archant
A Holloway drug dealer has been jailed for nearly six years – after dodging bail and being arrested a second time with even more drugs.
Ahmed Ahmed, of Crossley Street, this week at Chelmsford Crown Court admitted four counts of possessing a class A drug with intent to supply, one of money laundering, and one of possessing a class B drug.
He was first arrested in Harlow after being spotted “acting suspiciously”, Essex Police said.
They searched him and found 16 rocks of heroin and crack cocaine, as well as £221 in cash. He was bailed, but didn’t show at Harlow police station on October 9 as planned.
So cops went to collect him, and found two packages of crack cocaine and heroin as well as £240 in cash.
You may also want to watch:
On Wednesday he was jailed for five years and eight months.
Sgt James Paget said: “After failing to answer bail, he clearly thought we wouldn’t go and find him.
- 1 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 2 Police search for suspects after teen stabbed in the face in the Cally
- 3 Council tax set to rise amid 'hand-to-mouth' Covid-19 government funding
- 4 Student on 'emotional' first day giving Covid jab to NHS workers
- 5 Call for tech donations to tackle digital divide in students
- 6 Man left partially blind after Islington robbery
- 7 E-fit appeal after teen partially blinded in Canonbury Road baton attack
- 8 Islington and Camden charity connects generations with winter project
- 9 Corporation Street fight: Boy, 15, stabbed in the face in the Cally
- 10 Royal Mail 'working hard' but Islington residents report ongoing delays
“We not only found him, but we found more drugs.”