Holloway drug dealer Ahmed Ahmed jailed after police arrest him twice and find heroin, crack and cash
- Credit: Archant
A Holloway drug dealer has been jailed for nearly six years – after dodging bail and being arrested a second time with even more drugs.
Ahmed Ahmed, of Crossley Street, this week at Chelmsford Crown Court admitted four counts of possessing a class A drug with intent to supply, one of money laundering, and one of possessing a class B drug.
He was first arrested in Harlow after being spotted “acting suspiciously”, Essex Police said.
They searched him and found 16 rocks of heroin and crack cocaine, as well as £221 in cash. He was bailed, but didn’t show at Harlow police station on October 9 as planned.
So cops went to collect him, and found two packages of crack cocaine and heroin as well as £240 in cash.
You may also want to watch:
On Wednesday he was jailed for five years and eight months.
Sgt James Paget said: “After failing to answer bail, he clearly thought we wouldn’t go and find him.
- 1 Harassment trial: MP Claudia Webbe 'threatened to send naked photos of victim to her kids'
- 2 Police cordon in place after Essex Road pub 'assault'
- 3 Two rescued from fire in Islington maisonette block
- 4 Petrol station forecourts closed in Islington amid warning: 'Drafting in the army will not end fuel crisis'
- 5 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 6 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 7 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 8 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
- 9 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 10 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
“We not only found him, but we found more drugs.”