Holloway pervert in Hampstead Heath masturbation spree
A Holloway pervert has been banned from Hampstead Heath after he was twice caught pleasuring himself in front of women there.
Eamon Shallow, 51, of Hornsey Road, was caught masturbating in two separate incidents and has now received an ASBO (anti-social behaviour order) banning him from the park and will face two years of treatment for his behaviour.
Highbury Corner Magistrates was told that on March 6, at around 4pm, a 39-year-old woman was walking her dog on Hampstead Heath. She saw a man sat on a bench, and as she walked past he dropped his trousers and started masturbating in front of her.
She was so angry she started shouting at him and filmed him in action on her mobile phone.
Then on April 2, at about 5.45pm, a 34-year-old was sitting drawing on the heath when she saw a man masturbating while looking at her.
He kept ducking into a bush whenever anyone else came close, but would then reappear and carry on.
A second woman who was passing alerted police and he was charged and arrested on April 3.
- 1 Islington men charged after jewellery store robbery
- 2 Hit Brighton food hall operator to open Upper Street venue
- 3 New Aldi on Old Street to open this month
- 4 Old Bailey: Pair enter pleas over Alex Smith murder
- 5 Man charged after staff assault at Barking Asda
- 6 Guilty: 4 teenagers admit 27 offences after series of 19 robberies
- 7 Siblings open community-oriented park coffee hut
- 8 Homes under the Planner: Schemes submitted or approved in Islington in June
- 9 Karate champion helps children to build confidence through martial arts
- 10 Man charged with 1974 murder of woman found in Highbury
Det Con Linda Kernot, from Camden’s Major Crime Unit, said: “I am very pleased with the outcome of this case and feel it represents the seriousness of the offence. The suspect repeatedly exposed himself to female victims causing them a great deal of upset and distress.”
Shallow was found guilty of two counts of indecent exposure at Highbury Corner Magistrates on April 24. He was given a suspended sentence of 16 weeks imprisonment, he will also be required to attend a Sex Offender Treatment Programme for two years.
He also received an ASBO preventing him from returning to Hampstead Heath.