Holloway pervert in Hampstead Heath masturbation spree
A Holloway pervert has been banned from Hampstead Heath after he was twice caught pleasuring himself in front of women there.
Eamon Shallow, 51, of Hornsey Road, was caught masturbating in two separate incidents and has now received an ASBO (anti-social behaviour order) banning him from the park and will face two years of treatment for his behaviour.
Highbury Corner Magistrates was told that on March 6, at around 4pm, a 39-year-old woman was walking her dog on Hampstead Heath. She saw a man sat on a bench, and as she walked past he dropped his trousers and started masturbating in front of her.
She was so angry she started shouting at him and filmed him in action on her mobile phone.
Then on April 2, at about 5.45pm, a 34-year-old was sitting drawing on the heath when she saw a man masturbating while looking at her.
You may also want to watch:
He kept ducking into a bush whenever anyone else came close, but would then reappear and carry on.
A second woman who was passing alerted police and he was charged and arrested on April 3.
- 1 Petition begins for reduction of traffic on Liverpool Road
- 2 Hundreds gather for Tony Eastlake funeral in Islington
- 3 'No further action' after officer knelt on neck of Black suspect in Finsbury Park
- 4 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 5 GMB stops funding London Labour over Islington caretaker sacking
- 6 Letters on low traffic neighbourhoods
- 7 How much are Islington's Monopoly squares worth in 2021?
- 8 Flooding recovery begins after evening of chaos
- 9 Finsbury Park to get its own Pokémon-GO style story
- 10 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
Det Con Linda Kernot, from Camden’s Major Crime Unit, said: “I am very pleased with the outcome of this case and feel it represents the seriousness of the offence. The suspect repeatedly exposed himself to female victims causing them a great deal of upset and distress.”
Shallow was found guilty of two counts of indecent exposure at Highbury Corner Magistrates on April 24. He was given a suspended sentence of 16 weeks imprisonment, he will also be required to attend a Sex Offender Treatment Programme for two years.
He also received an ASBO preventing him from returning to Hampstead Heath.