Holloway stabbing: man, 20, charged with murder of Newington Green teenager
- Credit: Archant
A 20-year-old man is due to appear in court today after being charged with the murder of Vaso Kakko.
Vaso, 17, died in Yoke Close, off North Road, Holloway, last Monday night.
Uchechukwu Ejimonye, of Holloway, was charged yesterday with murder and possession of a bladed article.
He is scheduled to appear in custody at Bromley Magistrates’ Court today.
Vaso, of Newington Green, was a former pupil at St Mary Magdalene Academy.
You may also want to watch:
A post-mortem examination revealed he died of a stab wound to the neck.
- 1 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 2 Hundreds gather for Tony Eastlake funeral in Islington
- 3 Petition begins for reduction of traffic on Liverpool Road
- 4 GMB stops funding London Labour over Islington caretaker sacking
- 5 Flooding recovery begins after evening of chaos
- 6 Upcoming Hackney and Islington road and rail disruptions
- 7 Emirates to reopen for Covid jabs as council looks to entice residents
- 8 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 9 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 10 Parkrun returns! Hundreds get back on track across north London