Holloway stabbing: man, 20, charged with murder of Newington Green teenager
- Credit: Archant
A 20-year-old man is due to appear in court today after being charged with the murder of Vaso Kakko.
Vaso, 17, died in Yoke Close, off North Road, Holloway, last Monday night.
Uchechukwu Ejimonye, of Holloway, was charged yesterday with murder and possession of a bladed article.
He is scheduled to appear in custody at Bromley Magistrates’ Court today.
Vaso, of Newington Green, was a former pupil at St Mary Magdalene Academy.
You may also want to watch:
A post-mortem examination revealed he died of a stab wound to the neck.
- 1 Arsenal Women on cloud nine after big FA Cup win
- 2 Could Islington become a holiday destination?
- 3 Reader letters: Islington's Low Traffic Neighbourhoods - for and against
- 4 New nightclub Glam to open in Shoreditch in June
- 5 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 6 Jailed: Former Islington police officer raped children's home teen
- 7 Dame Alice Owen pupils protest over racist language
- 8 Charity launches new campaign to eradicate food poverty in north London
- 9 Six flee Finsbury Park house fire
- 10 Revealed: Latest Covid-related death figures for Islington