Holloway stabbing: man, 20, charged with murder of Newington Green teenager
- Credit: Archant
A 20-year-old man is due to appear in court today after being charged with the murder of Vaso Kakko.
Vaso, 17, died in Yoke Close, off North Road, Holloway, last Monday night.
Uchechukwu Ejimonye, of Holloway, was charged yesterday with murder and possession of a bladed article.
He is scheduled to appear in custody at Bromley Magistrates’ Court today.
Vaso, of Newington Green, was a former pupil at St Mary Magdalene Academy.
You may also want to watch:
A post-mortem examination revealed he died of a stab wound to the neck.
- 1 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 2 Run Kids Run: Huge fun run raises £40,000 for Islington primary schools
- 3 Islington Council to press ahead with people friendly streets - despite disabled pleas
- 4 Islington signs deal to secure homes for Afghan refugees
- 5 Helen Anderson: CCTV appeal to trace witnesses to Finsbury Park mum's murder
- 6 Stunning photos show how King's Cross has changed in 20 years
- 7 Jeremy Corbyn to hold ‘alternative Cop26’ in Scotland
- 8 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 9 E-scooter rider suffers head injuries in Holloway Road crash
- 10 'I’m not mad. I’m an MP': Claudia Webbe harassment trial continues