Holloway stabbing: man, 20, charged with murder of Newington Green teenager
- Credit: Archant
A 20-year-old man is due to appear in court today after being charged with the murder of Vaso Kakko.
Vaso, 17, died in Yoke Close, off North Road, Holloway, last Monday night.
Uchechukwu Ejimonye, of Holloway, was charged yesterday with murder and possession of a bladed article.
He is scheduled to appear in custody at Bromley Magistrates’ Court today.
Vaso, of Newington Green, was a former pupil at St Mary Magdalene Academy.
You may also want to watch:
A post-mortem examination revealed he died of a stab wound to the neck.
- 1 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 2 Police search for suspects after teen stabbed in the face in the Cally
- 3 Council tax set to rise amid 'hand-to-mouth' Covid-19 government funding
- 4 Student on 'emotional' first day giving Covid jab to NHS workers
- 5 Man left partially blind after Islington robbery
- 6 Call for tech donations to tackle digital divide in students
- 7 Royal Mail 'working hard' but Islington residents report ongoing delays
- 8 E-fit appeal after teen partially blinded in Canonbury Road baton attack
- 9 Did Islington house prices rise by 13% in 2020?
- 10 Islington and Camden charity connects generations with winter project