Holloway stabbing: man arrested on suspicion of murdering Newington Green teenager
- Credit: Archant
Detectives investigating the murder of 17-year-old Vaso Kakko in Holloway made an arrest yesterday.
The man, believed to be aged 20, was arrested in Bognor Regis, West Sussex, on suspicion of murder.
He was taken into custody at a Sussex police station and was due to be transferred to a south London police station.
The investigation continues.
Vaso, of Newington Green, was stabbed to death in Yoke Close, off North Road, last Monday night.
You may also want to watch:
A post-mortem examination at Whittington Hospital Mortuary on Wednesday found the cause of death as a stab wound to the neck.
Anyone with information that may assist the investigation is asked to call 020 8721 4961. Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or at crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Police cordon in place after Essex Road pub 'assault'
- 2 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 3 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 4 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 5 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
- 6 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 7 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 8 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 9 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 10 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter