Holloway stabbing: man arrested on suspicion of murdering Newington Green teenager
- Credit: Archant
Detectives investigating the murder of 17-year-old Vaso Kakko in Holloway made an arrest yesterday.
The man, believed to be aged 20, was arrested in Bognor Regis, West Sussex, on suspicion of murder.
He was taken into custody at a Sussex police station and was due to be transferred to a south London police station.
The investigation continues.
Vaso, of Newington Green, was stabbed to death in Yoke Close, off North Road, last Monday night.
You may also want to watch:
A post-mortem examination at Whittington Hospital Mortuary on Wednesday found the cause of death as a stab wound to the neck.
Anyone with information that may assist the investigation is asked to call 020 8721 4961. Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or at crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Upper Street flat attack: Man, 58, stabbed in neck and back
- 2 Launch date for Gordon Ramsay's Upper Street burger chain
- 3 Finsbury Park sex assault: Man arrested on suspicion of rape
- 4 Taylor Cox 'wanted to play pro football until he was stabbed two years ago'
- 5 Hackney and Islington see another rise in Covid-19 cases
- 6 Survey: Where are the safest and most unsafe where you live?
- 7 Police investigate alleged Finsbury Park rape
- 8 Arsenal offers behind scenes tour of Emirates Stadium at Covid jab pop-up
- 9 Jeremy Corbyn echoes Iain Duncan Smith's call to review £1.2bn incinerator plans
- 10 Arsenal pub Tollington Arms listed 'to prevent it being turned into flats'