Holloway stabbing: man arrested on suspicion of murdering Newington Green teenager
- Credit: Archant
Detectives investigating the murder of 17-year-old Vaso Kakko in Holloway made an arrest yesterday.
The man, believed to be aged 20, was arrested in Bognor Regis, West Sussex, on suspicion of murder.
He was taken into custody at a Sussex police station and was due to be transferred to a south London police station.
The investigation continues.
Vaso, of Newington Green, was stabbed to death in Yoke Close, off North Road, last Monday night.
You may also want to watch:
A post-mortem examination at Whittington Hospital Mortuary on Wednesday found the cause of death as a stab wound to the neck.
Anyone with information that may assist the investigation is asked to call 020 8721 4961. Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or at crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 2 Archway man jailed after causing 'totally avoidable' crash
- 3 Countryside walking would be lovely - but the city has much to offer
- 4 High Court ruling 'will not directly impact' People Friendly Streets
- 5 Pictures: Scenes in Islington and Hackney after snowfall blankets London
- 6 Two 16-year-olds charged with murder of Islington student
- 7 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 8 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 9 Tributes paid to Islington student fatally stabbed in Tottenham
- 10 Teaching mentor comes 'full circle' working at Islington school