Hunt for man who defecated in Hoxton station lift
A MYSTERY man who caused a stink by dropping his trousers and defecating in a lift at Hoxton rail station is wanted by police.
The unknown man is caught on CCTV getting into the elevator with a friend on Tuesday January 11 at around 11.30am.
One of the men covered the CCTV camera while the other undid his trousers, squatted in a corner of the lift and went to the toilet.
The pair then boarded a train leaving disgusted staff to discover the man’s calling card.
PC Roger Andrews added: “The man’s behaviour was extremely inappropriate and unnecessary, especially as there are public toilets on the station platform.
You may also want to watch:
“This type of incident is totally unacceptable, particularly for the staff who work at the station and were forced to clean it up.
“We are continuing to carry out local enquiries and urge anyone with information to come forward.”
- 1 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 2 Police search for suspects after teen stabbed in the face in the Cally
- 3 Council tax set to rise amid 'hand-to-mouth' Covid-19 government funding
- 4 Student on 'emotional' first day giving Covid jab to NHS workers
- 5 Man left partially blind after Islington robbery
- 6 Did Islington house prices rise by 13% in 2020?
- 7 Call for tech donations to tackle digital divide in students
- 8 E-fit appeal after teen partially blinded in Canonbury Road baton attack
- 9 Islington and Camden charity connects generations with winter project
- 10 Corporation Street fight: Boy, 15, stabbed in the face in the Cally
Anyone with information is asked to contact British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40 quoting reference number B4/LNA of 01/02/2011.