Hunt for man who defecated in Hoxton station lift
A MYSTERY man who caused a stink by dropping his trousers and defecating in a lift at Hoxton rail station is wanted by police.
The unknown man is caught on CCTV getting into the elevator with a friend on Tuesday January 11 at around 11.30am.
One of the men covered the CCTV camera while the other undid his trousers, squatted in a corner of the lift and went to the toilet.
The pair then boarded a train leaving disgusted staff to discover the man’s calling card.
PC Roger Andrews added: “The man’s behaviour was extremely inappropriate and unnecessary, especially as there are public toilets on the station platform.
“This type of incident is totally unacceptable, particularly for the staff who work at the station and were forced to clean it up.
“We are continuing to carry out local enquiries and urge anyone with information to come forward.”
- 1 Teenager arrested in Deshuan Tuitt murder investigation
- 2 Teenage Highbury Fields fatal stabbing victim named by police
- 3 Inside the esports gaming arena coming to Islington's Upper Street
- 4 Landlord who did not provide kitchen for tenant fined £40,000
- 5 Finsbury Park man due in court charged with pub murder
- 6 'Like a tsunami': Burst water main floods Islington street
- 7 'All I could see was the water coming up': Clean-up begins after Holloway flooding
- 8 'The grim history of London's water supply'
- 9 Coldplay at Wembley Stadium: Setlist and photos
- 10 Cost of living crisis: What to do if you can't pay your bills
Anyone with information is asked to contact British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40 quoting reference number B4/LNA of 01/02/2011.