Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- Credit: Met Police
A 21-year-old man is in hospital following an incident yesterday (Wednesday, June 9) afternoon in Islington.
Police said they were called to Hornsey Road at 3.56pm, where they found the victim with apparent stab injuries.
London Ambulance Service and London’s Air Ambulance also attended the scene.
The man was taken to hospital, where his condition was later assessed as not life-threatening but may be life-changing.
The Met said three men have been arrested in connection with the investigation.
Police inquiries continue.
- 1 New Covid-19 vaccine centre opens on Holloway Road
- 2 Meet the Islington-based Rangers fans who are helping food banks
- 3 Family of missing Islington man make urgent appeal for information
- 4 Remembering London's teenage homicide victims in 2021
- 5 'Let's avoid another lockdown': Warning for Islington to be cautious
- 6 Hanukkah 2021: Five events in north London tonight
- 7 Moorfields patient receives world’s first 3D printed prosthetic eye
- 8 Festive events lined up for Islington this Christmas
- 9 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 10 'Shock and sadness' after news GP practice will close