Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- Credit: Met Police
A 21-year-old man is in hospital following an incident yesterday (Wednesday, June 9) afternoon in Islington.
Police said they were called to Hornsey Road at 3.56pm, where they found the victim with apparent stab injuries.
London Ambulance Service and London’s Air Ambulance also attended the scene.
The man was taken to hospital, where his condition was later assessed as not life-threatening but may be life-changing.
The Met said three men have been arrested in connection with the investigation.
You may also want to watch:
Police inquiries continue.
- 1 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 2 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension
- 3 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 4 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 5 Letters: Low Traffic Neighbourhoods - more points of view
- 6 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 7 'It's crippling us': Islington's theatres and pubs disheartened by lockdown extension
- 8 Cult restaurant Eggslut set to open third London location
- 9 Islington shooting victim named
- 10 Doubling of Covid-19 cases in Islington sparks concern