Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- Credit: Met Police
A 21-year-old man is in hospital following an incident yesterday (Wednesday, June 9) afternoon in Islington.
Police said they were called to Hornsey Road at 3.56pm, where they found the victim with apparent stab injuries.
London Ambulance Service and London’s Air Ambulance also attended the scene.
The man was taken to hospital, where his condition was later assessed as not life-threatening but may be life-changing.
The Met said three men have been arrested in connection with the investigation.
You may also want to watch:
Police inquiries continue.
- 1 Lidl opens! First shoppers enjoy Finsbury Park supermarket
- 2 Key road closed: Hackney and Islington travel news July 31 - August 6
- 3 Petition begins for reduction of traffic on Liverpool Road
- 4 Hundreds gather for Tony Eastlake funeral in Islington
- 5 Police investigation criticised as officer who knelt on suspect is let off
- 6 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 7 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 8 How much are Islington's Monopoly squares worth in 2021?
- 9 Flooding recovery begins after evening of chaos
- 10 Jungle Cruise (12A)