Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- Credit: Met Police
A 21-year-old man is in hospital following an incident yesterday (Wednesday, June 9) afternoon in Islington.
Police said they were called to Hornsey Road at 3.56pm, where they found the victim with apparent stab injuries.
London Ambulance Service and London’s Air Ambulance also attended the scene.
The man was taken to hospital, where his condition was later assessed as not life-threatening but may be life-changing.
The Met said three men have been arrested in connection with the investigation.
You may also want to watch:
Police inquiries continue.
- 1 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 2 Mem and Laz Brasserie voted as readers' favourite restaurant
- 3 Police looking to speak to man in connection with sexual assault
- 4 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 5 Spot the '90s pop stars in the Never Mind the Buzzcocks identity parade
- 6 'Proper old Islington boozer' voted best pub by readers
- 7 Kacem Mokrane: Islington man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 8 Home of the metre-long pizza opens in Finsbury Park
- 9 Trevi Ristorante scoops prize with readers' votes
- 10 Disused Holloway garages converted into garment-making workspace