Islington man charged with Regent Street jewellery store moped robbery
- Credit: MPS
A man has been charged with robbery after a gang on scooters raided the Watches of Switzerland jewellery store in Regent Street on Tuesday.
Jaime Farrell, 30, of Havelock Street, near Kings Cross, appeared at Westminster Magistrates’ Court yesterday charged with conspiracy to rob and possession of an offensive weapon.
He has been remanded to appear in custody at Southwark Crown Court on July 4.
Enquiries continue to trace outstanding suspects who stole “several items of property” according to the Met.
Anyone with information or footage of the incident is asked to call police on 101 quoting CAD 2179/05JUN or tweet @MetCC.
You may also want to watch:
Information can also be reported anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 'Massive stabbing' in Old Street forces Moorfields Eye Hospital to close
- 2 London Assembly election 2021: Meet the north east candidates
- 3 Anti-LTN independent candidates deny creating new political party
- 4 Islington's by-election candidates confirmed
- 5 Islington reports lowest coronavirus infection rate in London
- 6 Man, 70, charged with murder of Imani Allaway-Muir
- 7 Police appeal after moped rider left seriously injured in crash
- 8 What's opening in Islington when Covid lockdown rules ease on May 17?
- 9 Islington election hopeful faces trial on intimidation, cocaine and ABH charges
- 10 Landlord of Tollington Arms - popular with Arsenal fans - faces eviction