Islington man charged with Regent Street jewellery store moped robbery
- Credit: MPS
A man has been charged with robbery after a gang on scooters raided the Watches of Switzerland jewellery store in Regent Street on Tuesday.
Jaime Farrell, 30, of Havelock Street, near Kings Cross, appeared at Westminster Magistrates’ Court yesterday charged with conspiracy to rob and possession of an offensive weapon.
He has been remanded to appear in custody at Southwark Crown Court on July 4.
Enquiries continue to trace outstanding suspects who stole “several items of property” according to the Met.
Anyone with information or footage of the incident is asked to call police on 101 quoting CAD 2179/05JUN or tweet @MetCC.
You may also want to watch:
Information can also be reported anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 2 Hundreds gather for Tony Eastlake funeral in Islington
- 3 GMB stops funding London Labour over Islington caretaker sacking
- 4 Petition begins for reduction of traffic on Liverpool Road
- 5 Flooding recovery begins after evening of chaos
- 6 Upcoming Hackney and Islington road and rail disruptions
- 7 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 8 Emirates to reopen for Covid jabs as council looks to entice residents
- 9 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 10 Two men jailed for life after double murder