Islington police hunt Brazilian pair over motorbike theft
- Credit: Archant
Police are hunting two Brazilian men they would like to speak to in connection with the theft of a motorcycle.
Detectives are trying to tack down 20-year-old Gustavo Henrique Alves Silva and Jan Thomazzo, 40, in relation to a Yamaha FZ6 motorcycle which was stolen in Islington in June last year.
Thomazzo is also sometimes known as Jan Sergio De Andrande Soares.
Silva is described as 5ft 11ins tall, of proportionate build with dark, thinning hair. He is known to frequent the N15 postcode area, Seven Sisters Road, Finsbury Park and Old Street.
Thomazzo is described as 5ft 7ins tall, of proportionate build with dark hair and a shaved head. He is known to frequent Old Street in Islington, Brent, Acton and Borehamwood in Hertfordshire.
You may also want to watch:
Both are Brazilian nationals.
Detective Superintendent Raffaele D’Orsi, the Met’s operational lead for motorcycle and moped theft and related crimes said: “Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Gustavo Silva and Jan Thomazzo, should contact police immediately. We will treat all information in the strictest of confidence.”
- 1 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 2 Islington signs deal to secure homes for Afghan refugees
- 3 Stunning photos show how King's Cross has changed in 20 years
- 4 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 5 Helen Anderson: CCTV appeal to trace witnesses to Finsbury Park mum's murder
- 6 Jeremy Corbyn to hold ‘alternative Cop26’ in Scotland
- 7 Highbury church St Joan of Arc marks Covid-delayed centenary
- 8 Guilty: MP Claudia Webbe harassed her partner's female friend, magistrate rules
- 9 Essex Road Sainsbury's closed for deep cleaning after rats filmed crawling over croissants
- 10 E-scooter rider suffers head injuries in Holloway Road crash
Anyone with information should call local police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.