Islington police hunt Brazilian pair over motorbike theft
- Credit: Archant
Police are hunting two Brazilian men they would like to speak to in connection with the theft of a motorcycle.
Detectives are trying to tack down 20-year-old Gustavo Henrique Alves Silva and Jan Thomazzo, 40, in relation to a Yamaha FZ6 motorcycle which was stolen in Islington in June last year.
Thomazzo is also sometimes known as Jan Sergio De Andrande Soares.
Silva is described as 5ft 11ins tall, of proportionate build with dark, thinning hair. He is known to frequent the N15 postcode area, Seven Sisters Road, Finsbury Park and Old Street.
Thomazzo is described as 5ft 7ins tall, of proportionate build with dark hair and a shaved head. He is known to frequent Old Street in Islington, Brent, Acton and Borehamwood in Hertfordshire.
You may also want to watch:
Both are Brazilian nationals.
Detective Superintendent Raffaele D’Orsi, the Met’s operational lead for motorcycle and moped theft and related crimes said: “Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Gustavo Silva and Jan Thomazzo, should contact police immediately. We will treat all information in the strictest of confidence.”
- 1 Thousands back petition for exemptions in Highbury People Friendly Streets
- 2 Tributes paid to Islington student fatally stabbed in Tottenham
- 3 Two 16-year-olds charged with murder of Islington student
- 4 Islington man sentenced for antisemitic graffiti in Stamford Hill
- 5 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 6 Number of Islington opiate addicts seeking help doubles during lockdown
- 7 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 8 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 9 Thames Water faces councillors’ anger over billing changes for tenants
- 10 Teaching mentor comes 'full circle' working at Islington school
Anyone with information should call local police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.