Islington police hunt Brazilian pair over motorbike theft
- Credit: Archant
Police are hunting two Brazilian men they would like to speak to in connection with the theft of a motorcycle.
Detectives are trying to tack down 20-year-old Gustavo Henrique Alves Silva and Jan Thomazzo, 40, in relation to a Yamaha FZ6 motorcycle which was stolen in Islington in June last year.
Thomazzo is also sometimes known as Jan Sergio De Andrande Soares.
Silva is described as 5ft 11ins tall, of proportionate build with dark, thinning hair. He is known to frequent the N15 postcode area, Seven Sisters Road, Finsbury Park and Old Street.
Thomazzo is described as 5ft 7ins tall, of proportionate build with dark hair and a shaved head. He is known to frequent Old Street in Islington, Brent, Acton and Borehamwood in Hertfordshire.
You may also want to watch:
Both are Brazilian nationals.
Detective Superintendent Raffaele D’Orsi, the Met’s operational lead for motorcycle and moped theft and related crimes said: “Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Gustavo Silva and Jan Thomazzo, should contact police immediately. We will treat all information in the strictest of confidence.”
- 1 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 2 Statue of Philip Noel-Baker replaced in Islington after 35 years
- 3 Meet the owner of the Camden Passage shop window where nothing is for sale
- 4 What do smoking and People Friendly Streets have in common?
- 5 Islington and Camden police chief to leave Met after 29 years
- 6 Two Tube lines closed after 10pm as TfL staff isolate due to Covid
- 7 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 8 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 9 Almost 5,000 Islington people pinged by Covid app in one week
- 10 'We can do better': Islington Society calls for rethink on Barnard Park plans
Anyone with information should call local police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.