Islington police hunt Brazilian pair over motorbike theft
- Credit: Archant
Police are hunting two Brazilian men they would like to speak to in connection with the theft of a motorcycle.
Detectives are trying to tack down 20-year-old Gustavo Henrique Alves Silva and Jan Thomazzo, 40, in relation to a Yamaha FZ6 motorcycle which was stolen in Islington in June last year.
Thomazzo is also sometimes known as Jan Sergio De Andrande Soares.
Silva is described as 5ft 11ins tall, of proportionate build with dark, thinning hair. He is known to frequent the N15 postcode area, Seven Sisters Road, Finsbury Park and Old Street.
Thomazzo is described as 5ft 7ins tall, of proportionate build with dark hair and a shaved head. He is known to frequent Old Street in Islington, Brent, Acton and Borehamwood in Hertfordshire.
Both are Brazilian nationals.
Detective Superintendent Raffaele D’Orsi, the Met’s operational lead for motorcycle and moped theft and related crimes said: “Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Gustavo Silva and Jan Thomazzo, should contact police immediately. We will treat all information in the strictest of confidence.”
- 1 Teenage Highbury Fields fatal stabbing victim named by police
- 2 Teenager arrested in Deshuan Tuitt murder investigation
- 3 Polio virus found in Islington sewage
- 4 'All I could see was the water coming up': Clean-up begins after Holloway flooding
- 5 'Like a tsunami': Burst water main floods Islington street
- 6 Murder investigation after teenager stabbed in Islington park
- 7 Hospital trust increasingly reliant on international medical staff
- 8 Biggest 'shooting star' meteor shower to peak this week
- 9 Hundreds of children strip searched by Met Police
- 10 'Extremely distressing': Council leader's shock after Highbury Fields stabbing
Anyone with information should call local police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.