Islington police release e-fit of Holloway burglary suspect
Police in Islington have released an image of the main suspect in an aggravated burglary case.
Two men broke into a house in Staveley Close, Holloway, on January 20 and attacked the occupant with a glass, ceramic bowl and chair.
The 23-year-old victim sustained deep cuts to his face and required numerous stitches, while the culprits ran off empty handed.
Investigating officer, Det Con Sam Benbow, said: “The victim has been left with permanent facial injuries as a result of this assault.
“The e-fit is of the main suspect and anyone who can identify him should call police in confidence.”
You may also want to watch:
The suspect is described as a heavy-built white male, about 6 ft 4 ins tall, who was wearing a grey hooded sweatshirt at the time of the incident.
His accomplice is described as a dark skinned man, possibly black.
- 1 Dangerous driving complaints spur Holloway right-turn bans
- 2 Covid-19 cases start to drop off in Islington
- 3 Emirates pop-up Covid-19 vaccine clinic opens for a second time
- 4 Escape in Islington this weekend: Lovely food and great new shows
- 5 Former Islington BC Slavisa Gegic fighter visits his old club
- 6 The situation in North London as Arsenal come up against Spurs
- 7 Two new sixth forms planned for Islington and Hackney
- 8 More than 1,000 knives surrendered in Islington’s knife bins
- 9 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 10 Lidl opens! First shoppers enjoy Finsbury Park supermarket
Anyone with information should contact Islington Burglary Squad on 020 7421 0154 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.