Islington police release e-fit of Holloway burglary suspect
Police in Islington have released an image of the main suspect in an aggravated burglary case.
Two men broke into a house in Staveley Close, Holloway, on January 20 and attacked the occupant with a glass, ceramic bowl and chair.
The 23-year-old victim sustained deep cuts to his face and required numerous stitches, while the culprits ran off empty handed.
Investigating officer, Det Con Sam Benbow, said: “The victim has been left with permanent facial injuries as a result of this assault.
“The e-fit is of the main suspect and anyone who can identify him should call police in confidence.”
You may also want to watch:
The suspect is described as a heavy-built white male, about 6 ft 4 ins tall, who was wearing a grey hooded sweatshirt at the time of the incident.
His accomplice is described as a dark skinned man, possibly black.
- 1 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 2 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 3 Arsenal fan's search for every Highbury Stadium match since 1940s
- 4 Residents' 'frustration' as Royal Mail works to deliver in lockdown
- 5 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 6 Highbury woman launches pen pal initiative to fight lockdown loneliness
- 7 Teaching mentor comes 'full circle' working at Islington school
- 8 Thames Water faces councillors’ anger over billing changes for tenants
- 9 Two 17-year-olds charged after alleged knifepoint robbery in Highgate
- 10 Islington's Holocaust Memorial Day 2021 event to go ahead online
Anyone with information should contact Islington Burglary Squad on 020 7421 0154 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.