Islington police release e-fit of Holloway burglary suspect
Police in Islington have released an image of the main suspect in an aggravated burglary case.
Two men broke into a house in Staveley Close, Holloway, on January 20 and attacked the occupant with a glass, ceramic bowl and chair.
The 23-year-old victim sustained deep cuts to his face and required numerous stitches, while the culprits ran off empty handed.
Investigating officer, Det Con Sam Benbow, said: “The victim has been left with permanent facial injuries as a result of this assault.
“The e-fit is of the main suspect and anyone who can identify him should call police in confidence.”
You may also want to watch:
The suspect is described as a heavy-built white male, about 6 ft 4 ins tall, who was wearing a grey hooded sweatshirt at the time of the incident.
His accomplice is described as a dark skinned man, possibly black.
- 1 State-of-the-art £4m facility in pipeline for Islington Boxing Club
- 2 70 firefighters tackle Old Street tower block blaze
- 3 Islington election hopeful faces trial on intimidation, cocaine and ABH charges
- 4 Stan Kroenke and the European Super League have killed Arsenal FC
- 5 Man arrested after police officer hit by car in Dartmouth Park
- 6 ESL 'the death of what football should be about', say Arsenal fans
- 7 Highbury performer marks World Burlesque Day with free classes
- 8 Chamber music and arts festival scheduled for Islington this summer
- 9 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 10 Islington's by-election candidates confirmed
Anyone with information should contact Islington Burglary Squad on 020 7421 0154 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.