Islington Police release their Christmas most wanted list
- Credit: Archant
A gallery of 21 criminals wanted for crimes in Islington has been released online.
The Christmas hit list has been posted by police in an attempt to identify the men.
They want to speak to the men in connection with cases including GBH, robbery and burglary.
Two of the men are being sought in connection with a vicious attack in Holloway on August 11 this year.
Anyone is able to view the gallery, which police say is a simple but effective way for the public to make a difference and help police fight crime.
You may also want to watch:
Chief Superintendent Gerry Campbell, Borough Commander, said: “We continue to robustly reduce crime in Islington in a number of ways, not least through maximising the significant CCTV opportunities that exist in the borough.
“With the continued assistance from the public we will maintain this momentum so the criminals remain on the back foot. I am resolute in my determination to make Islington a safer place and will work with the community and others to make this happen.”
- 1 Hundreds gather for Tony Eastlake funeral in Islington
- 2 GMB stops funding London Labour over Islington caretaker sacking
- 3 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 4 Petition begins for reduction of traffic on Liverpool Road
- 5 Letters on low traffic neighbourhoods
- 6 Flooding recovery begins after evening of chaos
- 7 How much are Islington's Monopoly squares worth in 2021?
- 8 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 9 Two men jailed for life after double murder
- 10 Statue to street cat Bob unveiled in Islington Green
A full gallery of the images can be viewed at http://content.met.police.uk.
Anyone with information on any of the images is urged to call Crimestoppers free on 0800 555 111 or police on 101, quoting the suspect identity number on the web page.