Islington Police release their Christmas most wanted list
- Credit: Archant
A gallery of 21 criminals wanted for crimes in Islington has been released online.
The Christmas hit list has been posted by police in an attempt to identify the men.
They want to speak to the men in connection with cases including GBH, robbery and burglary.
Two of the men are being sought in connection with a vicious attack in Holloway on August 11 this year.
Anyone is able to view the gallery, which police say is a simple but effective way for the public to make a difference and help police fight crime.
You may also want to watch:
Chief Superintendent Gerry Campbell, Borough Commander, said: “We continue to robustly reduce crime in Islington in a number of ways, not least through maximising the significant CCTV opportunities that exist in the borough.
“With the continued assistance from the public we will maintain this momentum so the criminals remain on the back foot. I am resolute in my determination to make Islington a safer place and will work with the community and others to make this happen.”
- 1 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 2 Archway man jailed after causing 'totally avoidable' crash
- 3 High Court ruling 'will not directly impact' People Friendly Streets
- 4 Pictures: Scenes in Islington and Hackney after snowfall blankets London
- 5 Two 16-year-olds charged with murder of Islington student
- 6 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 7 Tributes paid to Islington student fatally stabbed in Tottenham
- 8 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 9 Teaching mentor comes 'full circle' working at Islington school
- 10 Thousands back petition for exemptions in Highbury People Friendly Streets
A full gallery of the images can be viewed at http://content.met.police.uk.
Anyone with information on any of the images is urged to call Crimestoppers free on 0800 555 111 or police on 101, quoting the suspect identity number on the web page.