Johnathan Roldan Rodriquez missing: Police appeal for Holloway man who suffers from schizophrenia
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information about a Holloway man who has been missing for six days.
Johnathan Roldan Rodriquez, 32, was last seen at his home in Holloway Road at midday on Friday.
Officers and his girlfriend today said his disappearance is out of character. Mr Rodriquez suffers schizophrenia, and it’s not known whether he has his medication.
He was last seen wearing black pyjamas and blue tennis trainers with a white Puma logo.
Johnathan, who also goes by the nickname “Kenny”, is described as white, about 5’10” tall, of slim build with brown eyes, black curly hair and a black goatee beard. He also has tattoos on his right arm.
You may also want to watch:
He is known to frequent Islington, Finsbury Park, Camden and Westminster. He is believed to have a mobile phone and Oyster card with him, but is not carrying any bank cards.
Anyone who has seen Johnathan, or knows of his whereabouts, is urged to call Islington Police Station on 101.
- 1 State-of-the-art £4m facility in pipeline for Islington Boxing Club
- 2 70 firefighters tackle Old Street tower block blaze
- 3 Islington election hopeful faces trial on intimidation, cocaine and ABH charges
- 4 Highbury performer marks World Burlesque Day with free classes
- 5 Man arrested after police officer hit by car in Dartmouth Park
- 6 Stan Kroenke and the European Super League have killed Arsenal FC
- 7 Islington company offers paid leave for miscarriage sufferers
- 8 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 9 Elthorne Pride community group's back-to-school initiative
- 10 Holloway fire 'caused by unattended chip pan'