Johnathan Roldan Rodriquez missing: Police appeal for Holloway man who suffers from schizophrenia
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information about a Holloway man who has been missing for six days.
Johnathan Roldan Rodriquez, 32, was last seen at his home in Holloway Road at midday on Friday.
Officers and his girlfriend today said his disappearance is out of character. Mr Rodriquez suffers schizophrenia, and it’s not known whether he has his medication.
He was last seen wearing black pyjamas and blue tennis trainers with a white Puma logo.
Johnathan, who also goes by the nickname “Kenny”, is described as white, about 5’10” tall, of slim build with brown eyes, black curly hair and a black goatee beard. He also has tattoos on his right arm.
You may also want to watch:
He is known to frequent Islington, Finsbury Park, Camden and Westminster. He is believed to have a mobile phone and Oyster card with him, but is not carrying any bank cards.
Anyone who has seen Johnathan, or knows of his whereabouts, is urged to call Islington Police Station on 101.
- 1 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 2 Statue of Philip Noel-Baker replaced in Islington after 35 years
- 3 Meet the owner of the Camden Passage shop window where nothing is for sale
- 4 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 5 'We can do better': Islington Society calls for rethink on Barnard Park plans
- 6 Almost 5,000 Islington people pinged by Covid app in one week
- 7 What do smoking and People Friendly Streets have in common?
- 8 New pub opens in place of The Monarch in Chalk Farm Road
- 9 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 10 Two men jailed for life after double murder