Johnathan Roldan Rodriquez missing: Police appeal for Holloway man who suffers from schizophrenia
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information about a Holloway man who has been missing for six days.
Johnathan Roldan Rodriquez, 32, was last seen at his home in Holloway Road at midday on Friday.
Officers and his girlfriend today said his disappearance is out of character. Mr Rodriquez suffers schizophrenia, and it’s not known whether he has his medication.
He was last seen wearing black pyjamas and blue tennis trainers with a white Puma logo.
Johnathan, who also goes by the nickname “Kenny”, is described as white, about 5’10” tall, of slim build with brown eyes, black curly hair and a black goatee beard. He also has tattoos on his right arm.
You may also want to watch:
He is known to frequent Islington, Finsbury Park, Camden and Westminster. He is believed to have a mobile phone and Oyster card with him, but is not carrying any bank cards.
Anyone who has seen Johnathan, or knows of his whereabouts, is urged to call Islington Police Station on 101.
- 1 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 2 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 3 Thames Water faces councillors’ anger over billing changes for tenants
- 4 Arsenal column: Granit Xhaka the stand out performer since Boxing Day but some of his senior professionals continue to disappoint
- 5 Police search for suspects after teen stabbed in the face in the Cally
- 6 Letters: Environment and tenants' manifesto
- 7 Author inspired by Highbury for debut sci-fi novel about aliens
- 8 Council tax set to rise amid 'hand-to-mouth' Covid-19 government funding
- 9 Corporation Street fight: Boy, 15, stabbed in the face in the Cally
- 10 Student on 'emotional' first day giving Covid jab to NHS workers