Join Islington Police for a pioneering live webchat
Islington’s police chief will be answering your questions tonight (Thursday) from 6.30pm until 8pm. Don’t miss your chance to have a say!
Residents have the chance to put their views to the borough’s top cop in a live webchat tonight (Thursday) for the first time.
The Gazette has teamed up with Islington police and Will Perrin of the website King’s Cross Environment for the pilot event in which borough commander Chief Supt Mike Wise will be fielding questions between 6.30pm and 8pm.
If successful, the event could become a regular fixture.
Chief Supt Mike Wise wants the public to raise any policing issues that they think need addressing locally as well as any ideas they have on initiatives that could benefit the borough.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “We want as many people as possible to be able to talk to us about any policing issues in Islington that affect them and help us direct policing resources into specific areas.
“Using this medium, I hope, will give more people an opportunity to speak to their local police.”
- 1 Can you help identify this man?
- 2 Islington mayor complains about ‘saturation’ of licenced venues in Archway
- 3 Canonbury landlords defy pandemic to launch new pub
- 4 Bowie-inspired bar in Finsbury Park faces opposition
- 5 Church closes Highgate path over 'antisocial behaviour and assault'
- 6 Climate change: Nurture nature
- 7 Bunhill by-election set to go-ahead following Claudia Webbe's resignation
- 8 Islington pays tribute to Prince Philip who has died, aged 99
- 9 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe
- 10 Alex Smith murder: Abdirahman Ibrahim found guilty
To join this evening’s webchat click on the link on the right hand side of this page.
If you are unable to take part but still want a questioned answered, email email@example.com in advance.