Join Islington Police for a pioneering live webchat
Islington’s police chief will be answering your questions tonight (Thursday) from 6.30pm until 8pm. Don’t miss your chance to have a say!
Residents have the chance to put their views to the borough’s top cop in a live webchat tonight (Thursday) for the first time.
The Gazette has teamed up with Islington police and Will Perrin of the website King’s Cross Environment for the pilot event in which borough commander Chief Supt Mike Wise will be fielding questions between 6.30pm and 8pm.
If successful, the event could become a regular fixture.
Chief Supt Mike Wise wants the public to raise any policing issues that they think need addressing locally as well as any ideas they have on initiatives that could benefit the borough.
He said: “We want as many people as possible to be able to talk to us about any policing issues in Islington that affect them and help us direct policing resources into specific areas.
“Using this medium, I hope, will give more people an opportunity to speak to their local police.”
- 1 Layout of new LTN around Upper Street revealed
- 2 CCTV: Footage of man sought by officers investigating sexual assault
- 3 Islington school praised for celebrating 'difference and diversity'
- 4 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as Covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 5 Islington's Tory councillor calls for LTNs to be scrapped
- 6 Reclaim the Night: Women demand end to gendered violence in north London
- 7 Islington's first Amazon Fresh store opens in Angel
- 8 Remembering London's teenage homicide victims in 2021
- 9 Islington Council remains tight-lipped over new LTN around Upper Street
- 10 New Covid-19 vaccine centre opens on Holloway Road
To join this evening’s webchat click on the link on the right hand side of this page.
If you are unable to take part but still want a questioned answered, email email@example.com in advance.