Join Islington Police for a pioneering live webchat
Islington’s police chief will be answering your questions tonight (Thursday) from 6.30pm until 8pm. Don’t miss your chance to have a say!
Residents have the chance to put their views to the borough’s top cop in a live webchat tonight (Thursday) for the first time.
The Gazette has teamed up with Islington police and Will Perrin of the website King’s Cross Environment for the pilot event in which borough commander Chief Supt Mike Wise will be fielding questions between 6.30pm and 8pm.
If successful, the event could become a regular fixture.
Chief Supt Mike Wise wants the public to raise any policing issues that they think need addressing locally as well as any ideas they have on initiatives that could benefit the borough.
He said: “We want as many people as possible to be able to talk to us about any policing issues in Islington that affect them and help us direct policing resources into specific areas.
“Using this medium, I hope, will give more people an opportunity to speak to their local police.”
- 1 Islington men charged after jewellery store robbery
- 2 Old Bailey: Pair enter pleas over Alex Smith murder
- 3 New Aldi on Old Street to open this month
- 4 Man charged after staff assault at Barking Asda
- 5 Hit Brighton food hall operator to open Upper Street venue
- 6 Guilty: 4 teenagers admit 27 offences after series of 19 robberies
- 7 Siblings open community-oriented park coffee hut
- 8 Homes under the Planner: Schemes submitted or approved in Islington in June
- 9 Karate champion helps children to build confidence through martial arts
- 10 Man charged with 1974 murder of woman found in Highbury
To join this evening’s webchat click on the link on the right hand side of this page.
If you are unable to take part but still want a questioned answered, email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance.