Join Islington Police for a pioneering live webchat
Islington’s police chief will be answering your questions tonight (Thursday) from 6.30pm until 8pm. Don’t miss your chance to have a say!
Residents have the chance to put their views to the borough’s top cop in a live webchat tonight (Thursday) for the first time.
The Gazette has teamed up with Islington police and Will Perrin of the website King’s Cross Environment for the pilot event in which borough commander Chief Supt Mike Wise will be fielding questions between 6.30pm and 8pm.
If successful, the event could become a regular fixture.
Chief Supt Mike Wise wants the public to raise any policing issues that they think need addressing locally as well as any ideas they have on initiatives that could benefit the borough.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “We want as many people as possible to be able to talk to us about any policing issues in Islington that affect them and help us direct policing resources into specific areas.
“Using this medium, I hope, will give more people an opportunity to speak to their local police.”
- 1 Hundreds gather for Tony Eastlake funeral in Islington
- 2 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 3 GMB stops funding London Labour over Islington caretaker sacking
- 4 Letters on low traffic neighbourhoods
- 5 Petition begins for reduction of traffic on Liverpool Road
- 6 How much are Islington's Monopoly squares worth in 2021?
- 7 'No further action' after officer knelt on neck of Black suspect in Finsbury Park
- 8 Flooding recovery begins after evening of chaos
- 9 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 10 Two men jailed for life after double murder
To join this evening’s webchat click on the link on the right hand side of this page.
If you are unable to take part but still want a questioned answered, email email@example.com in advance.