Jordan Bari shooting: Second Islington man charged with murder
- Credit: Met
A second Islington man has been charged with murder after the fatal shooting of martial arts expert Jordan Bari in Bethnal Green.
Abdallah Salaheedin, 28, of Spring Gardens, Highbury, was charged on Friday with murder and possession of a firearm with intent to commit an indictable offence.
He appeared in custody at Thames Magistrates’ Court on Saturday.
Jordan, of Stratford, was killed by a single bullet to the stomach on October 3 as he answered the door at a flat.
The black-belt Tang Soo Do fighter died at the scene in Florida Street at about 8.45pm – 45 minutes after being shot.
You may also want to watch:
On Thursday, 21-year-old Bobby Lawrence, of Canonbury Street, Canonbury, was charged with murder and possession of a firearm with intent to commit an indictable offence.
He appeared in custody at Thames Magistrates’ Court on Friday and will appear at the Old Bailey tomorrow.
- 1 Key road closed: Hackney and Islington travel news July 31 - August 6
- 2 Lidl opens! First shoppers enjoy Finsbury Park supermarket
- 3 Hundreds gather for Tony Eastlake funeral in Islington
- 4 Jungle Cruise (12A)
- 5 GMB stops funding London Labour over Islington caretaker sacking
- 6 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 7 Police investigation criticised as officer who knelt on suspect is let off
- 8 Petition begins for reduction of traffic on Liverpool Road
- 9 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 10 How much are Islington's Monopoly squares worth in 2021?
Two men, aged 29 and 21, were arrested at the scene in connection with Jordan’s death but were released without charge.