Jordan Bari shooting: Second Islington man charged with murder
- Credit: Met
A second Islington man has been charged with murder after the fatal shooting of martial arts expert Jordan Bari in Bethnal Green.
Abdallah Salaheedin, 28, of Spring Gardens, Highbury, was charged on Friday with murder and possession of a firearm with intent to commit an indictable offence.
He appeared in custody at Thames Magistrates’ Court on Saturday.
Jordan, of Stratford, was killed by a single bullet to the stomach on October 3 as he answered the door at a flat.
The black-belt Tang Soo Do fighter died at the scene in Florida Street at about 8.45pm – 45 minutes after being shot.
You may also want to watch:
On Thursday, 21-year-old Bobby Lawrence, of Canonbury Street, Canonbury, was charged with murder and possession of a firearm with intent to commit an indictable offence.
He appeared in custody at Thames Magistrates’ Court on Friday and will appear at the Old Bailey tomorrow.
- 1 Archway murder investigation launched as 15-year-old victim named
- 2 Archway stabbing: 16-year-old arrested on suspicion of murder
- 3 Islington man sentenced after spate of motorbike and bike thefts
- 4 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 5 Pictures: Scenes in Islington and Hackney after snowfall blankets London
- 6 Barnsbury homes evacuated after burst Thames Water pipe floods basements
- 7 Archway man jailed after causing 'totally avoidable' crash
- 8 Tributes paid to Islington student fatally stabbed in Tottenham
- 9 Thousands back petition for exemptions in Highbury People Friendly Streets
- 10 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
Two men, aged 29 and 21, were arrested at the scene in connection with Jordan’s death but were released without charge.