Jordan Bari shooting: Second Islington man charged with murder
- Credit: Met
A second Islington man has been charged with murder after the fatal shooting of martial arts expert Jordan Bari in Bethnal Green.
Abdallah Salaheedin, 28, of Spring Gardens, Highbury, was charged on Friday with murder and possession of a firearm with intent to commit an indictable offence.
He appeared in custody at Thames Magistrates’ Court on Saturday.
Jordan, of Stratford, was killed by a single bullet to the stomach on October 3 as he answered the door at a flat.
The black-belt Tang Soo Do fighter died at the scene in Florida Street at about 8.45pm – 45 minutes after being shot.
You may also want to watch:
On Thursday, 21-year-old Bobby Lawrence, of Canonbury Street, Canonbury, was charged with murder and possession of a firearm with intent to commit an indictable offence.
He appeared in custody at Thames Magistrates’ Court on Friday and will appear at the Old Bailey tomorrow.
- 1 Islington election hopeful faces trial on intimidation, cocaine and ABH charges
- 2 Holloway fire 'caused by unattended chip pan'
- 3 Police officer hospitalised after Dartmouth Park Hill hit-and-run
- 4 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 5 Four teenagers deny murdering 17-year-old Anas Mezenner
- 6 Islington's by-election candidates confirmed
- 7 'Good Samaritan' chased off random attacker who hit woman
- 8 Thornhill School's 'dream' library opens after parents' 'relentless' fundraising efforts
- 9 Can you help identify this man?
- 10 Islington’s leisure services and libraries start re-opening as lockdown eases
Two men, aged 29 and 21, were arrested at the scene in connection with Jordan’s death but were released without charge.