King’s Cross father charged with murder of his son
- Credit: Archant
An Islington pensioner has been charged with the murdering his own son at the King’s Cross home they shared.
George Joseph, 76, of Kendall House, Collier Street, has been charged with the murder of 43-year-old Paul Joseph.
Police and ambulance crews were called to the home at around 10pm on Monday where they discovered the younger Mr Joseph.
He was pronounced dead at the scene and his father was arrested on suspicion of murder and taken to a north London police station.
A post mortem revealed the victim died from an incised wound to the neck.
You may also want to watch:
The victim’s father was charged with murder on Tuesday and appeared at Highbury Magistrates’ Court yesterday.
- 1 Arsenal pub Tollington Arms listed 'to prevent it being turned into flats'
- 2 Disruptions to your journey by car and train around Islington and Hackney
- 3 'No consultation': Anger Islington cricket pitch could replace park
- 4 'Obscene gestures and racist abuse' made at Islington Council meeting
- 5 Five times Islington has featured in films and TV series
- 6 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 7 Arsenal offers behind scenes tour of Emirates Stadium at Covid jab pop-up
- 8 Islington district suffer heavy defeat to Greenwich in Lester Finch Trophy
- 9 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 10 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition