King’s Cross father charged with murder of his son
- Credit: Archant
An Islington pensioner has been charged with the murdering his own son at the King’s Cross home they shared.
George Joseph, 76, of Kendall House, Collier Street, has been charged with the murder of 43-year-old Paul Joseph.
Police and ambulance crews were called to the home at around 10pm on Monday where they discovered the younger Mr Joseph.
He was pronounced dead at the scene and his father was arrested on suspicion of murder and taken to a north London police station.
A post mortem revealed the victim died from an incised wound to the neck.
You may also want to watch:
The victim’s father was charged with murder on Tuesday and appeared at Highbury Magistrates’ Court yesterday.
- 1 Dangerous driving complaints spur Holloway right-turn bans
- 2 Emirates pop-up Covid-19 vaccine clinic opens for a second time
- 3 Two new sixth forms planned for Islington and Hackney
- 4 Covid-19 cases start to drop off in Islington
- 5 More than 1,000 knives surrendered in Islington’s knife bins
- 6 Former Islington BC Slavisa Gegic fighter visits his old club
- 7 The situation in North London as Arsenal come up against Spurs
- 8 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 9 Escape in Islington this weekend: Lovely food and great new shows
- 10 Hundreds gather for Tony Eastlake funeral in Islington