King’s Cross father charged with murder of his son
- Credit: Archant
An Islington pensioner has been charged with the murdering his own son at the King’s Cross home they shared.
George Joseph, 76, of Kendall House, Collier Street, has been charged with the murder of 43-year-old Paul Joseph.
Police and ambulance crews were called to the home at around 10pm on Monday where they discovered the younger Mr Joseph.
He was pronounced dead at the scene and his father was arrested on suspicion of murder and taken to a north London police station.
A post mortem revealed the victim died from an incised wound to the neck.
You may also want to watch:
The victim’s father was charged with murder on Tuesday and appeared at Highbury Magistrates’ Court yesterday.
- 1 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 2 Police search for suspects after teen stabbed in the face in the Cally
- 3 Council tax set to rise amid 'hand-to-mouth' Covid-19 government funding
- 4 Student on 'emotional' first day giving Covid jab to NHS workers
- 5 Call for tech donations to tackle digital divide in students
- 6 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 7 Man left partially blind after Islington robbery
- 8 Royal Mail 'working hard' but Islington residents report ongoing delays
- 9 Cricks Corner café remains after Islington Council rejects house conversion
- 10 Islington and Camden charity connects generations with winter project