Knife fight in broad daylight leaves boy, 15, stabbed after Archway brawl
- Credit: Archant
A gang knife fight in broad daylight has left a 15-year-old boy in hospital with stab wounds.
Police rushed to Courthauld Road, in Archway, at about 1.20pm on Saturday, where four young men were said to be fighting.
When officers got there, the culprits had run off - but a member for the public told them an injured teen had staggered off in the direction of nearby Hillrise Road,
They found the victim, who had been stabbed in the arm, and gave him first aid.
He was taken to hospital with non-life threatening injuries and was discharged on Sunday.
All the suspects are black males.
Anyone who witnessed the incident or saw anything that might help police can call 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Teenager arrested in Deshuan Tuitt murder investigation
- 2 Teenage Highbury Fields fatal stabbing victim named by police
- 3 Inside the esports gaming arena coming to Islington's Upper Street
- 4 Landlord who did not provide kitchen for tenant fined £40,000
- 5 Finsbury Park man due in court charged with pub murder
- 6 'Like a tsunami': Burst water main floods Islington street
- 7 Murder investigation after teenager stabbed in Islington park
- 8 London among areas where drought is declared
- 9 'Extremely distressing': Council leader's shock after Highbury Fields stabbing
- 10 'All I could see was the water coming up': Clean-up begins after Holloway flooding
Just hours after the attack, a 19-year-old man was stabbed after an knife attack in nearby Roman Way, Holloway.