Knife fight in broad daylight leaves boy, 15, stabbed after Archway brawl
- Credit: Archant
A gang knife fight in broad daylight has left a 15-year-old boy in hospital with stab wounds.
Police rushed to Courthauld Road, in Archway, at about 1.20pm on Saturday, where four young men were said to be fighting.
When officers got there, the culprits had run off - but a member for the public told them an injured teen had staggered off in the direction of nearby Hillrise Road,
They found the victim, who had been stabbed in the arm, and gave him first aid.
He was taken to hospital with non-life threatening injuries and was discharged on Sunday.
All the suspects are black males.
Anyone who witnessed the incident or saw anything that might help police can call 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Seven north London gastropubs voted best in UK
- 2 Boy, 15, rushed to hospital after stabbing in Harringay Sainsbury's carpark
- 3 Shell casings found after Islington gun reports
- 4 Man allegedly 'shouted racist abuse' in Waterlow Park
- 5 Whittington Hospital's landmark incinerator chimney to be dismantled
- 6 Seven Sisters stabbing: Three jailed over Green Lanes gang killing
- 7 Petition for safer Finsbury Park gets 1,250 signatures in one week
- 8 Islington woman makes thousands from odd jobs app Airtasker
- 9 Emma Thompson and Sir Ian McKellen line up to play Whodunnit detectives
- 10 Disqualified driver jailed after hit-and-run involving Islington schoolgirl
Just hours after the attack, a 19-year-old man was stabbed after an knife attack in nearby Roman Way, Holloway.