Knife fight in broad daylight leaves boy, 15, stabbed after Archway brawl
- Credit: Archant
A gang knife fight in broad daylight has left a 15-year-old boy in hospital with stab wounds.
Police rushed to Courthauld Road, in Archway, at about 1.20pm on Saturday, where four young men were said to be fighting.
When officers got there, the culprits had run off - but a member for the public told them an injured teen had staggered off in the direction of nearby Hillrise Road,
They found the victim, who had been stabbed in the arm, and gave him first aid.
He was taken to hospital with non-life threatening injuries and was discharged on Sunday.
You may also want to watch:
All the suspects are black males.
Anyone who witnessed the incident or saw anything that might help police can call 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 2 Meet the owner of the Camden Passage shop window where nothing is for sale
- 3 Statue of Philip Noel-Baker replaced in Islington after 35 years
- 4 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 5 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 6 What do smoking and People Friendly Streets have in common?
- 7 New pub opens in place of The Monarch in Chalk Farm Road
- 8 'We can do better': Islington Society calls for rethink on Barnard Park plans
- 9 Two men jailed for life after double murder
- 10 Mum-of-two 'loses everything' in Islington fire
Just hours after the attack, a 19-year-old man was stabbed after an knife attack in nearby Roman Way, Holloway.