Knife fight in broad daylight leaves boy, 15, stabbed after Archway brawl
- Credit: Archant
A gang knife fight in broad daylight has left a 15-year-old boy in hospital with stab wounds.
Police rushed to Courthauld Road, in Archway, at about 1.20pm on Saturday, where four young men were said to be fighting.
When officers got there, the culprits had run off - but a member for the public told them an injured teen had staggered off in the direction of nearby Hillrise Road,
They found the victim, who had been stabbed in the arm, and gave him first aid.
He was taken to hospital with non-life threatening injuries and was discharged on Sunday.
You may also want to watch:
All the suspects are black males.
Anyone who witnessed the incident or saw anything that might help police can call 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 2 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 3 Stunning photos show how King's Cross has changed in 20 years
- 4 Helen Anderson: CCTV appeal to trace witnesses to Finsbury Park mum's murder
- 5 Jeremy Corbyn to hold ‘alternative Cop26’ in Scotland
- 6 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 7 'Havoc' as squirrels invade Old Street council block
- 8 ‘People hit the deck’ - Londoners stunned by fighter jet flyover
- 9 Essex Road Sainsbury's closed for deep cleaning after rats filmed crawling over croissants
- 10 'I’m not mad. I’m an MP': Claudia Webbe harassment trial continues
Just hours after the attack, a 19-year-old man was stabbed after an knife attack in nearby Roman Way, Holloway.