Knife fight in broad daylight leaves boy, 15, stabbed after Archway brawl
- Credit: Archant
A gang knife fight in broad daylight has left a 15-year-old boy in hospital with stab wounds.
Police rushed to Courthauld Road, in Archway, at about 1.20pm on Saturday, where four young men were said to be fighting.
When officers got there, the culprits had run off - but a member for the public told them an injured teen had staggered off in the direction of nearby Hillrise Road,
They found the victim, who had been stabbed in the arm, and gave him first aid.
He was taken to hospital with non-life threatening injuries and was discharged on Sunday.
You may also want to watch:
All the suspects are black males.
Anyone who witnessed the incident or saw anything that might help police can call 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Good Samaritan' chased off random attacker who hit woman
- 2 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 3 Thornhill School's 'dream' library opens after parents' 'relentless' fundraising efforts
- 4 Islington's great beer gardens - reopening today
- 5 Campaigners debate future of Holloway Women's Building with Peabody Trust
- 6 Hackney and Islington have some of the loudest neighbours in London
- 7 Drugs and cash seized in multi-force police op
- 8 Bunhill by-election set to go-ahead following Claudia Webbe's resignation
- 9 Can you help identify this man?
- 10 Canonbury landlords defy pandemic to launch new pub
Just hours after the attack, a 19-year-old man was stabbed after an knife attack in nearby Roman Way, Holloway.