Man, 62, stabbed in broad daylight Hornsey Rise knife attack
- Credit: Archant
Victim left bleeding in street - pensioner held on suspicion of GBH
A 62-year-old man was left bleeding in the street after a knife attack in broad daylight yesterday
Police rushed to Daisy Dobbings Walk, off Jessie Blythe Lane, Hornsey Rise, at around 2.30pm where they found the victim with stab wounds to his stomach.
He was taken to a north London hospital where police say he was undergoing surgery last night.
One witness described a white tent being erected by police, with forensics teams milling about and London’s Air Ambulance circling overhead.
You may also want to watch:
Inside a nearby house ,in Daisy Dobbins Walk, officers arrested a 69-year-old man on suspicion of Grievous Bodily Harm.
He is currently in custody at a north London police station.
- 1 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 2 Archway man jailed after causing 'totally avoidable' crash
- 3 High Court ruling 'will not directly impact' People Friendly Streets
- 4 Pictures: Scenes in Islington and Hackney after snowfall blankets London
- 5 Two 16-year-olds charged with murder of Islington student
- 6 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 7 Tributes paid to Islington student fatally stabbed in Tottenham
- 8 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 9 Teaching mentor comes 'full circle' working at Islington school
- 10 Thousands back petition for exemptions in Highbury People Friendly Streets
Investigations continue – officers are not seeking any further suspects in connection with this investigation.