Man, 62, stabbed in broad daylight Hornsey Rise knife attack
- Credit: Archant
Victim left bleeding in street - pensioner held on suspicion of GBH
A 62-year-old man was left bleeding in the street after a knife attack in broad daylight yesterday
Police rushed to Daisy Dobbings Walk, off Jessie Blythe Lane, Hornsey Rise, at around 2.30pm where they found the victim with stab wounds to his stomach.
He was taken to a north London hospital where police say he was undergoing surgery last night.
One witness described a white tent being erected by police, with forensics teams milling about and London’s Air Ambulance circling overhead.
You may also want to watch:
Inside a nearby house ,in Daisy Dobbins Walk, officers arrested a 69-year-old man on suspicion of Grievous Bodily Harm.
He is currently in custody at a north London police station.
- 1 Islington's great beer gardens - reopening today
- 2 Can you help identify this man?
- 3 Shops, pubs and hairdressers reopen across Islington today
- 4 'Light at the end of the tunnel': Upper Street shoppers excited to end lockdown
- 5 Toxic air, Covid, Ramadan, rehoming cats and Islamophobia
- 6 Macmillan CEO thanks retiring Islington firefighter for £25,000 donation
- 7 Canonbury landlords defy pandemic to launch new pub
- 8 Shannon Courtenay crowned WBA Bantamweight World Champion
- 9 Bowie-inspired bar in Finsbury Park faces opposition
- 10 Islington mayor complains about ‘saturation’ of licenced venues in Archway
Investigations continue – officers are not seeking any further suspects in connection with this investigation.