Man charged with stabbing Ali Al Har to death in Tufnell Park
- Credit: Archant
A man has been charged with the fatal stabbing of a 25-year-old in Tufnell Park.
Abdirahman Abdulahi, 24, of Brecknock Road, is appearing at Highbury Magistrates’ Court today charged with the murder of Ali Al Har.
Mr Al Har was found wounded on Corinne Road on September 18 and died at the scene.
Abdulahi was charged with murder and possession of an offensive weapon on Saturday.
On Friday a 27-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of perverting the course of justice and possession with intent to supply Class B drugs.
You may also want to watch:
He remains in custody at an east London police station.
- 1 GMB stops funding London Labour over Islington caretaker sacking
- 2 Hundreds gather for Tony Eastlake funeral in Islington
- 3 Petition begins for reduction of traffic on Liverpool Road
- 4 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 5 Flooding recovery begins after evening of chaos
- 6 Letters on low traffic neighbourhoods
- 7 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 8 Two men jailed for life after double murder
- 9 Arsenal complete signing of Norweigan midfielder Frida Maanum
- 10 How much are Islington's Monopoly squares worth in 2021?