Man charged with stabbing Ali Al Har to death in Tufnell Park
- Credit: Archant
A man has been charged with the fatal stabbing of a 25-year-old in Tufnell Park.
Abdirahman Abdulahi, 24, of Brecknock Road, is appearing at Highbury Magistrates’ Court today charged with the murder of Ali Al Har.
Mr Al Har was found wounded on Corinne Road on September 18 and died at the scene.
Abdulahi was charged with murder and possession of an offensive weapon on Saturday.
On Friday a 27-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of perverting the course of justice and possession with intent to supply Class B drugs.
You may also want to watch:
He remains in custody at an east London police station.
- 1 Jailed: Former Islington police officer raped children's home teen
- 2 Dame Alice Owen pupils protest over racist language
- 3 Revealed: Latest Covid-related death figures for Islington
- 4 'Risk of thunderstorms' in north London ahead of May 17 lockdown easing
- 5 Tributes paid to founder of Islington's Museum of Funeral History
- 6 Primary school allowed to keep floodlights despite complaints
- 7 Could Islington become a holiday destination?
- 8 Six flee Finsbury Park house fire
- 9 Tollington by-election imminent as Richard Watts joins Khan's 'top team'
- 10 Islington Council set to save Grade II-listed South Library from disrepair