Man dies in accident on King’s Cross building site
- Credit: Archant
A man died after an incident on a King’s Cross building site.
The victim, who was working on the new Francis Crick Institute building next to St Pancras Station, suffered fatal injuries at around 5pm last Wednesday.
A spokesman for Laing O’Rourke, lead contractor on the project, said the deceased was not being named at present.
She added: “We are cooperating fully with the police and health and safety executive (HSE).
“The thoughts of Laing O’Rourke and the entire Francis Crick Institute project team are with the family and colleagues of the deceased at this time.
You may also want to watch:
“While investigations are continuing, it would be inappropriate to comment further or speculate as to the cause.”
- 1 State-of-the-art £4m facility in pipeline for Islington Boxing Club
- 2 70 firefighters tackle Old Street tower block blaze
- 3 Islington election hopeful faces trial on intimidation, cocaine and ABH charges
- 4 Stan Kroenke and the European Super League have killed Arsenal FC
- 5 Highbury performer marks World Burlesque Day with free classes
- 6 Man arrested after police officer hit by car in Dartmouth Park
- 7 ESL 'the death of what football should be about', say Arsenal fans
- 8 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 9 Elthorne Pride community group's back-to-school initiative
- 10 Islington's by-election candidates confirmed