Man falls from balcony before being stabbed on Holloway estate
- Credit: Archant
A man fell from a first floor balcony before being stabbed multiple times last night.
Police were called to the Andover Estate, off Seven Sisters Road, Holloway, at around 8.10pm following reports of a fight between several men.
Officers and the London Ambulance Service headed to the scene and found a 23-year-old man suffering from multiple stab wounds as well as leg and head injuries.
He was taken to hospital and is currently in a serious but non-life threatening condition.
The other men involved ran away before the police arrived.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives from Islington are investigating the stabbing and would like to speak to witnesses to the assault.
Extra patrols have been assigned to the local area.
- 1 Can you help identify this man?
- 2 Toxic air, Covid, Ramadan, rehoming cats and Islamophobia
- 3 Canonbury landlords defy pandemic to launch new pub
- 4 Bowie-inspired bar in Finsbury Park faces opposition
- 5 Islington mayor complains about ‘saturation’ of licenced venues in Archway
- 6 Church closes Highgate path over 'antisocial behaviour and assault'
- 7 Macmillan CEO thanks retiring Islington firefighter for £25,000 donation
- 8 Islington Council racked up nearly £500,000 from LTN fines in 4 months
- 9 Climate change: Nurture nature
- 10 Alex Smith murder: Abdirahman Ibrahim found guilty
Anyone with information is asked to call detectives on 020 7421 0162. To remain anonymous please call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.