Man falls from balcony before being stabbed on Holloway estate
- Credit: Archant
A man fell from a first floor balcony before being stabbed multiple times last night.
Police were called to the Andover Estate, off Seven Sisters Road, Holloway, at around 8.10pm following reports of a fight between several men.
Officers and the London Ambulance Service headed to the scene and found a 23-year-old man suffering from multiple stab wounds as well as leg and head injuries.
He was taken to hospital and is currently in a serious but non-life threatening condition.
The other men involved ran away before the police arrived.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives from Islington are investigating the stabbing and would like to speak to witnesses to the assault.
Extra patrols have been assigned to the local area.
- 1 Countryside walking would be lovely - but the city has much to offer
- 2 Arsenal's Women's Super League clash with West Ham postponed
- 3 Thousands back petition for exemptions in Highbury People Friendly Streets
- 4 Two 16-year-olds charged with murder of Islington student
- 5 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 6 Tributes paid to Islington student fatally stabbed in Tottenham
- 7 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 8 Number of Islington opiate addicts seeking help doubles during lockdown
- 9 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 10 Teaching mentor comes 'full circle' working at Islington school
Anyone with information is asked to call detectives on 020 7421 0162. To remain anonymous please call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.