Man falls from balcony before being stabbed on Holloway estate
- Credit: Archant
A man fell from a first floor balcony before being stabbed multiple times last night.
Police were called to the Andover Estate, off Seven Sisters Road, Holloway, at around 8.10pm following reports of a fight between several men.
Officers and the London Ambulance Service headed to the scene and found a 23-year-old man suffering from multiple stab wounds as well as leg and head injuries.
He was taken to hospital and is currently in a serious but non-life threatening condition.
The other men involved ran away before the police arrived.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives from Islington are investigating the stabbing and would like to speak to witnesses to the assault.
Extra patrols have been assigned to the local area.
- 1 Hundreds gather for Tony Eastlake funeral in Islington
- 2 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 3 GMB stops funding London Labour over Islington caretaker sacking
- 4 Petition begins for reduction of traffic on Liverpool Road
- 5 Letters on low traffic neighbourhoods
- 6 How much are Islington's Monopoly squares worth in 2021?
- 7 'No further action' after officer knelt on neck of Black suspect in Finsbury Park
- 8 Flooding recovery begins after evening of chaos
- 9 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 10 Two men jailed for life after double murder
Anyone with information is asked to call detectives on 020 7421 0162. To remain anonymous please call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.