Man falls from balcony before being stabbed on Holloway estate
- Credit: Archant
A man fell from a first floor balcony before being stabbed multiple times last night.
Police were called to the Andover Estate, off Seven Sisters Road, Holloway, at around 8.10pm following reports of a fight between several men.
Officers and the London Ambulance Service headed to the scene and found a 23-year-old man suffering from multiple stab wounds as well as leg and head injuries.
He was taken to hospital and is currently in a serious but non-life threatening condition.
The other men involved ran away before the police arrived.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives from Islington are investigating the stabbing and would like to speak to witnesses to the assault.
Extra patrols have been assigned to the local area.
- 1 Islington Council to press ahead with people friendly streets - despite disabled pleas
- 2 Call for action after scooter filmed riding on Islington pavement
- 3 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 4 Clerkenwell fire: Margery Street office block blaze under investigation
- 5 Finsbury Park house to be transformed for ‘Halloween experience’
- 6 Tony Blair joins celebration to mark 101 years of Highbury Catholic church
- 7 Tree wardens to be recruited on every Islington estate 'to advocate for trees'
- 8 Stunning photos show how King's Cross has changed in 20 years
- 9 'Help! I found a lizard in my luggage after my holiday'
- 10 Helen Anderson: CCTV appeal to trace witnesses to Finsbury Park mum's murder
Anyone with information is asked to call detectives on 020 7421 0162. To remain anonymous please call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.