Man falls from top deck of bus in Finsbury Park
A man was left fighting for his life after he fell from the top floor of a double-decker bus.
The 42-year-old plunged from the top of a 254 bus in Seven Sisters Road, Finsbury Park, near to the junction with Queen’s Drive.
Police and ambulance crews were called to the scene at about 2.30pm yesterday (Thursday) and the man was rushed to hospital with serious back and rib injuries.
His condition has since improved and is no longer thought to be life-threatening.
A Scotland Yard spokesman said officers do not know how he fell from the top of the bus, but there was speculation on social networking website Twitter that he was thrown out of a window.
You may also want to watch:
Police are investigating but no arrests have been made.
- 1 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 2 Stunning photos show how King's Cross has changed in 20 years
- 3 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 4 'Unbelievably awful’ - North London MPs react to David Amess stabbing
- 5 'I’m not mad. I’m an MP': Claudia Webbe harassment trial continues
- 6 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 7 Jeremy Corbyn to hold ‘alternative Cop26’ in Scotland
- 8 Claudia Webbe: Labour calls for MP found guilty of harassment to resign
- 9 Helen Anderson: CCTV appeal to trace witnesses to Finsbury Park mum's murder
- 10 E-scooter rider suffers head injuries in Holloway Road crash