Man fighting for life after assault near Egg nightclub
- Credit: Archant
Man charged with GBH following early morning attack
A man has been charged following an assault on a 28-year-old man in York Way near Egg nightclub at the weekend.
Officers found the victim suffering head injuries while on patrol on Saturday morning, at around 8.15am.
They discovered him near the junction with Vale Royal, just under a mile from King’s Cross station. He was taken by ambulance to an east London hospital where he remains.
Jordan Rhys Davis of Hilldrop Estate, Islington, was arrested on Saturday and charged with GBH yesterday.
You may also want to watch:
He appeared in custody at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court today.
Anyone who witnessed the incident should call police on 101.
- 1 State-of-the-art £4m facility in pipeline for Islington Boxing Club
- 2 70 firefighters tackle Old Street tower block blaze
- 3 Islington election hopeful faces trial on intimidation, cocaine and ABH charges
- 4 Stan Kroenke and the European Super League have killed Arsenal FC
- 5 Man arrested after police officer hit by car in Dartmouth Park
- 6 ESL 'the death of what football should be about', say Arsenal fans
- 7 Highbury performer marks World Burlesque Day with free classes
- 8 Chamber music and arts festival scheduled for Islington this summer
- 9 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 10 Islington's by-election candidates confirmed