Man fighting for life after assault near Egg nightclub
- Credit: Archant
Man charged with GBH following early morning attack
A man has been charged following an assault on a 28-year-old man in York Way near Egg nightclub at the weekend.
Officers found the victim suffering head injuries while on patrol on Saturday morning, at around 8.15am.
They discovered him near the junction with Vale Royal, just under a mile from King’s Cross station. He was taken by ambulance to an east London hospital where he remains.
Jordan Rhys Davis of Hilldrop Estate, Islington, was arrested on Saturday and charged with GBH yesterday.
You may also want to watch:
He appeared in custody at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court today.
Anyone who witnessed the incident should call police on 101.
- 1 Key road closed: Hackney and Islington travel news July 31 - August 6
- 2 Lidl opens! First shoppers enjoy Finsbury Park supermarket
- 3 Hundreds gather for Tony Eastlake funeral in Islington
- 4 Police investigation criticised as officer who knelt on suspect is let off
- 5 Petition begins for reduction of traffic on Liverpool Road
- 6 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 7 Jungle Cruise (12A)
- 8 GMB stops funding London Labour over Islington caretaker sacking
- 9 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 10 How much are Islington's Monopoly squares worth in 2021?