Man fighting for life after assault near Egg nightclub
- Credit: Archant
Man charged with GBH following early morning attack
A man has been charged following an assault on a 28-year-old man in York Way near Egg nightclub at the weekend.
Officers found the victim suffering head injuries while on patrol on Saturday morning, at around 8.15am.
They discovered him near the junction with Vale Royal, just under a mile from King’s Cross station. He was taken by ambulance to an east London hospital where he remains.
Jordan Rhys Davis of Hilldrop Estate, Islington, was arrested on Saturday and charged with GBH yesterday.
You may also want to watch:
He appeared in custody at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court today.
Anyone who witnessed the incident should call police on 101.
- 1 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 2 Residents' 'frustration' as Royal Mail works to deliver in lockdown
- 3 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 4 Teaching mentor comes 'full circle' working at Islington school
- 5 Highbury woman launches pen pal initiative to fight lockdown loneliness
- 6 Thames Water faces councillors’ anger over billing changes for tenants
- 7 Islington charity choir smashes fundraising target with help from Brian Eno
- 8 Islington writers among the winners of 2021 awards
- 9 Council tax set to rise amid 'hand-to-mouth' Covid-19 government funding
- 10 Islington dancer recounts apartheid struggles in new book